THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DANG YO!!! my hearts been broken im not starting any beef but is that KWEST also spelled QUEST??? cuz that named meaned something to me (kwes)... i wasn't trying to bite or anything... when i was writing KWES i didnt know of any QUEST or KWEST... but PEACE DUDES and much respect to QUEST... sorry if you thought i was biting your name... i'll change it

Originally posted by Strucker Hat

you didnt know there was a quest ... you should stop writing

yah dude i didnt know about any QUEST cuz i never came to 12 oz or saw any of his pieces (no offense dude; PEACE) plus i only go to one ditch... LIKE I SAID "i already changed my name" so just lay off dude... my bad for not knowing... im starting NO beef with anyone!!! and after seeing his pieces i respect that dude to the fullest... like you said strucker hat... true king:king:

Originally posted by ANkstER

i hope you take care of my name wiredUPteeth. peace!

yah dude... um sorry bout today, i couldn't come... (i'm still cleaning it) maybe next time... if you went down there make sure that guy :confused: knows the rules bout going over people (we dont really think he doesn't):lol:VIBES said S.U.P!!!

Originally posted by RuMplStilskN

:dazed: btw has anyone seen that GAFL dudes stuff , I saw a couple going to work today..but never seen it on 12oz yet.?

ya ive seen em every where by da airport kinda on tha highway

STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO STRUCK UNO

theres some fucken self promotion :D :D :D

hapn whats up man... when you gonna hit me up so we can paint

Originally posted by akrbone

he means BAFL a bomber, i like his stuff its good n we dont kno em so this aint self promotion

either way if the guy writes bafl and it looks like gafl then he should quit fucks and yes ive seen his shit around but im saying this thread is full of self promotion so it should be closed and shut the fuck up cause i dont give a fuck what you like. oh and struk ill call you be patient we got alot of time to paint together, im just gonna work on some stuff on my own some more before i go out and paint with social cats like you. but if you wanna smoke some joints or take hits from a bong sometime or something then let me know. peace

Archived