THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest bro that shit looks mad influenced. like the extensions, the spacing, the ground up, idk just the over all style. well it seems near impossible to come out with an original looking wildstyle nowadays anyway but just wanted to give you my opinion on that. its still one of the sickest things on this thread sadly. haha i dont give a fuck cause most of the fags on this thread suck and do nothing but self promote and kissass all day. i still think this thread should be closed if seakr and akrb stopped posting and drew on their own this thread would be a tad better but probably would still suck basically because its a horrible representation of hawaii graffiti and it never actually caught on. you guys should just start another thread called hawaii beginers or something cause people probably really do think hawaii sucks hahaha. not that i give a fuck though oh and sein you should color that shit in then we can really see what it would look like.

Influence this...

influence that........

it's just a fucken sketch......hell, bite as much as you want if its just a sketch

There's something to be learned everytime you pick up the pen.

Seems like biting is everyones biggest concern, when they should just concentrate on themselves.

Archived