THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

Re: Re: read this all of you

Originally posted by ANkstER

please help me out with my work every one is telling me to start over but idk wer to start.

all i can suggest is to check out "subway art" and "spraycan art" two books that imspired me when i first started...i know those books were imsperation for alot of writters. the shit back then was all style.... you proberlly can find them at a library. don't be affraid to bite becauce everyone does it when your first start off....just don't make that shit a habbit. but by copying the classic stuff you'll get off to a great strat, and your natural instincts will twist the shit up;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
workin...11hr shifts 6 days a week. mostly have time to just see whats going on then i'm out. was gonna paint today but i'm too drunck..

i hear you bout the work, mine is not as rough, but i feel ya on that one.hit me up on aim if you ever have any spare time. inf3ctionit3

Originally posted by anonymity1

hmmm....how about you base your letter off your hnadstyle......keep it like your handstyle except make it block letters and dont put in a bunch of wiggles....keep it smooth

ok ill try...but is that last one ok?

photoshopped

Originally posted by far...

yesterday i took a harder look at some of my last sketches and felt ashamed...my letters are crap. so i tried to tweak them a little in a new direction, i actually did my first ever EXTENSION:cool: on the A

give me some constructive criticism!!!

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v25/damndawg/0510.jpg'>

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/fucktacular/Hawaii/0510.jpg'>

sein your acting like a pussy!!! he's the one that is fucken with you!!!!! you need to stand up to eric and rip his fucken neck off....that what i'll do next time i see that bitch!!! snice i know who crossed out my te with that whtie roller shit!!! i'll be happy to see him on the street or at alapark

Originally posted by anonymity1

you should cut back on the tags on the canvases...other than that i got nothing to say

yea, i got a pretty damn horrible hand style..! :lol: but that las canvas was for my fren as a get well sorta thing, cuz she jus got surgery on her arm an shytt... :o :o but yea, thanx... ill keep that in mind on future canvases..!

Archived