THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by poparot-c

yo escape artist....smart child arent you...hello!!! ANARCHY symbol...= the ANARCHIST order....think before you talk

sein.. ur the kid.. use ur head.. THINK.. S is straight bite.. dont act like u aint sampling a style.. i said .. its all good.. its good to see progression.. but u can tell who ur influences are.. get ur head outta ur ass .. everyone knows what an anarchy symbol looks like :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by whats hapnin

your r still looks like dorks style. those extensions on the last one are a horrible beamr bite, and your color scheme looks like something faint might do. sorry bro. oh and i dont see akes influence on that at all dude. haha where did that come from.

thanks for the comment:rolleyes:

Originally posted by escapeartist

sein.. ur the kid.. use ur head.. THINK.. S is straight bite.. dont act like u aint sampling a style...

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v70/poparot-c/PICT1260.jpg'>

http://img71.photobucket.com/albums/v215/skeam/bogus_13.jpg'>

yeah, but who cares this dude keeps trying out new shit and someday he'll have something completely his. just don't act like you made it up. peace you guys.

well if u wanna call bubble letter bombs a bite off of seb....den damn sometin is wrong wit u...and wow jus cause i got a 3d style dont mean im bitin sloe...theres totem, daim, daddy cool and many more...and its not a straight bite...if any influnce was in it...fuck you is rite...bogus if any one...

Originally posted by poparot-c

well if u wanna call bubble letter bombs a bite off of seb....den damn sometin is wrong wit u...and wow jus cause i got a 3d style dont mean im bitin sloe...theres totem, daim, daddy cool and many more...and its not a straight bite...if any influnce was in it...fuck you is rite...bogus if any one...

sorry to say, but ur 3d is NOTHING lyke totem.. and U KNOE that the SE in ur 'sein' throws look EXACTLY lyke seb..! if u had an unfinished sein an there was only an SE.. EVERYONE woulda thought it was a seb bomb.. and ur all fuken stuk up nowadays too, thinkin ur too kool to chill with anyone... u need to fuken wise up kidd.. u aint the best graff head out there..!

yo faint...whats up wit dat...i wasnt sayn my stuff looks like totem! i jus said theres other 3d peeps out der...and i do have an unfinished bomb...that says se...and peeps still told ME thay saw it...and jus cause i havent had time to come all the way to miliani doesent mean im too stuck up to paint wit u...if i was i wouldnt call u to go paint

Archived