THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im down escaper. by the way thanks asia, do you still rock ASM by any chance? just curious. post some of your stuff dude, ill always enjoied seeing you shit in peoples books, hahah come to think of it theres this girl at my new school that has one of your skeches in her binder.

yeah i still rock asm. hah

i cant post shit with my gayass webcam; not enough detail because now im starting to get really detailed.

i dont even graff much anymore, i only rock tags but its hard when its 20/7 sunlight. its only dark from midnight to 4 am. im busting straight characters.

i just hope sein's book gets to me

:D

DAMIT!!!!!!

first off "whos who" i gotta talk to you right away, i mean i rack myself but i in no way encourage anyone else to do it. well talk about this the next time we see each other. but shit dude do you really even know how much you put on the line when you steal some little shit even if its just stickers. you wont always get arrested for graffiti and shit even if someone sees you hit a tag some people just dont even care but i know for sure...you get caught stealing you have about a 99% chance youll get arrested, and im sure if someone sees you steal they wont hesitate to go out of theyre way to get you busted. and i looked at that post to late but i hope you didnt reveal the spot i went to on saturday because that means i cant return there for a while, you never know what kinda assholes are going on this site and as akes said never reveal your stompin grounds. there plenty good reason not to , now i myself dont even feel safe telling people i roll with about chill spots because of that shit right there.

not to dog on you...but im really disappointed in you man.

i dont rack my shit to go and act all hardcore on 12 about it. i rack because im fighting a personal battle to keep something real. to tell you the truth most people who arent writers that ask where i get my supplies think i buy it all. stealing shit aint something all that great to show off to total strangers about.

Archived