THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea!! STRUK ATK TE looking dope homie! i still got sum of ur pens and a streaker, shoots dude ill keep the unis on hold for yah.

sorry bout that aspx, everything, hahaha are you sure? lol

buy the way see your new roofie! haha funy story maybe a few hours before you hit it i seen it blank and i was guna do it the same night but when i saw it again a few hours later at like 3 in the morning you were up on it, haha what a small world.

peace!

Originally posted by WiggleWhat

yo hapn.. heard ya wanted to battle????

hapns gone done for his style changed too much for him to write hapn, imagine all this time uve been doing your thing hapn has been at home working on style and nothing else. hahaha not saying he had style in the first place. but are u lookin for a battle on the streets? if so youll see who wants some. its all for the love of it anyway right? are u still in highschool? guess ill be seeing you

hahahaaa that shytt was krazzeey fun! everyone was trippin when that shytt started flamin all loud an shytt sounded lyke the shytt was gonna blow up...!! an shytt were u guys still fuken wit the fire, when we were tryina spark up sum pyro action with that ugly ass fuken toad?? lol we sprayed the fukr down with paint, and then was tryina catch him but he jus kept hoppin off every few seconds..!

yea that spot was preety crazy, haha to tell you the honest truth when i was doin it i was preety chill. but since i got busted twice in these past two weeks i look at it totally differently now, hahah 3 cops did pass by while i was up there and we all know waikiki dont sleep.:p . that suk roof was preety crazy tooo though, it was runing for ages yea?

my cell is a piece of shit dude, i cant even retrieve my messages yet alone view my screen, haha, sorry bro.http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v71/tonkdiddy/scan0012.jpg'>

Archived