THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bulaia

OH I FORGOT YOURE ALSO DICK RIDING RETS & THAT CITY CAT AND FUCK YOU WIGGLING HOMO YOU DONT KNOW WHERE I LIVE I WILL FUCK YOU UP BEST BELIEVE IT K DEN HOMOS CATCH YALL LATER

aight u lil bitch!! now that i knoe who u r, i knoe where to find u..! hows about i fuken beat ur ass an jack ur sk8board the nex time u sk8in, an THEN break ur fuken head open with ur fuken trucks u dumb lil fuken cunt!!! oh yea, and we WILL bring it.... hahahha...!! -so when we see ur lil faggot ass in the streets, THEN we'll see whos talkin shytt...

FUCK BULAIA...i know where you live...where you hang...and all that shit...you mess wit real bastards wen all you are is a fuckin little bitch ass toy...you know gettin up aint everything...you probably think your big shit just because you got a few bombs up....jus for your info...they suck...you need to start"dick riding" it may help you out...and you talk big to anel...bitch you ran your little ass away from him...and wen one of my boys came to aala park to look for you ...YOU RAN .bitch dont act big ill break your ass...and wen your on the floor you will look into my eyes and see that im a fucking deamon

dam FAR that one with the chick is crazy, and hahah, like that political statement there too, i feel ya, i dont like that fuk either.

ARKE...what else can i say, dudes looking sick. thats last sketch you posted is mad fresh, crazy idea never seen anything like it before , you aint just half ass bitting my ideas like SEIN. hahaha:D , nah im just playin with yah SEIN.;)

for real though ARKE, thats shit tight. keep it up man.

Archived