THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by $.99Balut

dope shit. but most of you only exist on paper. to be respected as a dope graff writer, your shit must develope on the wall. so...............

sniff paint and die!!!!!!!!!!1

ummm actually on THIS thread, ur COMPLETELY WRONG about that.. -cuz as far as i knoe.. FAiNT, AKES, STRUK, SEiN, SPOKE, an KUEST r pretty much hte only peopoz posting flix on here.. and they paint ALOT.. its jus this ONE stormy weekend.. so, get the facts b4 u start up with that kinda criticism an shytt.. (-even if it IS constructive criticism)

Originally posted by TaunTaun

gimme ur # dude, haha or hit up sein for it or sumtin, wut up with FISH beef , or are you guys just playin around?lol

yo sein got my number, and i got ur number lol! but nah, that fish beef.. he was actin all fuken dumb to me on aim, and then he tagged on this piece i did of my chyks initials.. so i went over his shytt an started beef..! but i gotta squash it, toast dont want another bullshytt krew against krew beef over graff, so i guess its over..

i knoe wtf is he talkin about THE BEST thing in hawaii..!!???

-jp hahaha!! nah, but there aint really ANYTHING bad u can say about that canvas yo..! unless if its jus a trouble maker talkin shytt.. but i STILL trip every time i see that shytt yo.. props on that shytt, yo.. that prolly IS the best thing out here!!

TONK!

Tonk whatever u got markers, streakers, prismas, paint whatever u got i'll take it... ALL.. seriously.. i've been tryin to call ur celly but no avail.. call me up maybe u me n akes can do a run... i'll buy whatever u got in stock.. of course at Tonk's Discount Warehouse.. thats where i shop!!:D :D :D ;)

Archived