THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

That TONK throw is horrid... Is it suppose to look like that? With the letters all goofy and not flowing with each other? With no originality or style in the letters at all... Back to the drawing board chief.

By the looks of the brick slayers hawaii thread, folks in hawaii dont draw much which this thread seems to confirm...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is run by us "youngsters" new to the game.

this thread does NOT represent all of hawaii, just the people wo post the sketches.

You just haven't seen the good stuff :D

And I'm sure tonk doesn't really care much for what you say. Getting up is a way bigger problem than making shit look pretty. I mean, I havent seen any pics of your stuff in a ill ass spot.

Originally posted by WiggleWhat

body paint is fun:crazy: you'll see more of my hit up tits

we should get some guys together and do a fat production on a girl. if you could find some girl with a nice body that would let us do it. looks like fuuuuun. cant wait till i get to do some, should be coming soon.:yum:

Originally posted by sometwo

Are you gay? Because you sound it

gay because i wanna draw on a girls tits too? wtf do you think straight guys wanna draw on guys assholes. a production of fillins on a dope chick would be sick so fuck you if you think thats gay. im guessing it was just a misunderstanding though.

naw i dont own any red shirts. if you know a girl named kayelani ill probably be with her ill go with a skumfux shirt tommorow so you can spot me easy, the one with the simple sticker design on it. oh and for sometwo, well for a production of fillins just for a laugh and a good flick im not talking about marrying her dumbass. thats what the fuck community hoes are for. im not trying to fuck no ho in the first place just draw on her but even if i was how the fuck does that make me gay? i can get pussy dawg trust that and ill be drawing on my some girls soon enough just to show you that i do. after that will this misunderstanding be solved? i didnt know there was rules to drawing on chicks. i got no beef with you but this is twelve ounce so you shouldnt be concerned with my personal shit anyway. real niggaz run trains anyway hahaha. but im cool with you and all i just dont understand why you would say that to me like you wanted me to dislike you.

hahahah! yea STRUK! haha fuking guy!

that shits dope dude, hahah i have a few of my own ,this down ass asian chick from kaimuki and ...hahaha nevermind ill show you my collection later. i dunno somethings just telling me not to post em.

hit me up lets go paint dog! im done with your skechbook.

alright alright, that tonk throw sucks , hahah:lol:

you all pretend like you werent drunk and did some sloopy shit at one time in your life.:D

no fuck that.. that tonk is the shit!!! i wanna see all you bitch ass shit talkers get on that roofie and hit something better.. that roof is fucken light up to the max.. looks like daytime!! right on the fucken busy's side of this fucken island!! so fuck all you haters!! lets see some of your throwies little bitches!~!! hahaha

ATK bitch

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by WiggleWhat

no fuck that.. that tonk is the shit!!! i wanna see all you bitch ass shit talkers get on that roofie and hit something better.. that roof is fucken light up to the max.. looks like daytime!! right on the fucken busy's side of this fucken island!! so fuck all you haters!! lets see some of your throwies little bitches!~!! hahaha

ATK bitch

True props......but still no excuse but who Am I anywayz. Keep it up hawaii.

Archived