THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ANkstER

whats hapnin are u hapn? the one who writes SLM?

no? dont ever ask me who i am. are you an idiot if i dont know you im not gonna just tell you who i am over the internet you fagg. anyway hapn quit doing graffiti . . . that toy and i beat his ass until he cried for his mom, are you down with that fool? if you really wanna know what i write maybe one day youll get lucky and see me bombing or in a ditch until then kiss my ass.

Originally posted by anonymity

How the hell do you do that? Is that done in imageready? Can it be done with the pen tool to make the lines crisp

yeah, imageready. i sketched the whole thing out in photoshop. you can use the pen tool or whatever. i slowly clipped little by little off, working backwards. every time i clipped a little off, i duplicated the layer... every clip i made. then in imageready, i made every layer a frame.

Guest uncle-boy

that one liner is sick ta death. altho itd be a bitch to whack out on the streets, and since you cant see any overlaping lines itd probably just be easier to make it a bombdizzle, cause da buggah go like one yellow fin ahi.

ps. yes that was me in at the theatres with a bottle of breandy in my sweatshirt. hey are you friends with the scary pretzel is in the mall? i seen um make one baby cry. :lol:

pps. bad news..... geto took your black book to vegas :(

sorry bro, im not sure when hes getting back, but no worry i going teif you one new one and get homies to hit it up.

see what happens when you leave a prized possesion with alcoholics? ..... it ends up in vegas ...... just like my first child.

love, uncle-boy

lol, i figured you guys were allbus™. my girlfriend has like the hugest crush on your friends chick... like everyone else in the wolrd. so yeah i just stood there like a jack ass instead of saying what's up... so what's up.

shitty about my book, but it's all good. i just got pages and pages of loose sketches cluttering up my room and so i was gonna get a new book, but if you could grab me one, that'd be cool. whenever my book comes back from vegas, just let me know or whatever.

you know, my friend told me about the time she had to wear that pretzel suit. she said one kid came up and blasted her in the stomach then she freaked him out and he ran off. then later she tried to give a kid(baby) a balloon and it just started crying... like hard. it was probably her. so funny.

i need to paint, but i'm such a lame ass. if you guys ever feel like dragging me along, call me up.

Archived