Extascy=Dead

I am Fabio ok

my friends started doing extasy and just turn into e-tards fo a while. then one decided just to drink cuz its cheaper and the other went to coke cuz of this dumb bitch that got him started. theyre both done this drugs now but. just dont do drugs, theyre pointless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One chick near where i live took some E, and it was pure shit. She died about 6 days later after being in a coma for a while.

The reson she died: She drank too much water and it caused some shit in her brain.

This is no lie, you can check the papers. So dont drink too much water when you do E, you can overdose on water guys.

actually...i feel that if anyone backs that drug up sayin shit like..its not bad..you dont know(after i've taken that shit before)..hmmmmmm...any way of backing that drug up is just a slave to it...i dont know..i guess it could go with alot of things...but that shit kills...and there is too much EEEEvil behind that curtain you throw your act on...ever get the feeling your just a puppet?look at me... i'm MR. PERSONALITY!fake ass.....just shut up and go to the cuddle puddles...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

...i'll bet more people died last from nitros than E. does that mean you should run out and take it? of course not, but to treat it like dynomite in a gel-cap isnt doing anyone any good. I suspect whatever killed this girl wasnt E. Probably heroin mixed with meth or something. condolences to the family, but its no reason to start a witch hunt....

Why NOT treat it like dynamite in a gel-cap?! Is THAT hurting anyone?! Of course not!!!

Also, nobody's trying to start a witch-hunt; this guy's just telling everyone to be careful. He's not looking for a witch to hang (so to speak)...

do people die from eating peanutt butter? frequently.

Seeking, you bring up a very disheartening subject with this statement, although it is one that active patrons of 12oz should pay close attention to.

In December of 1999, a rare and deadly affliction known as "Mulkinson's Disease" (although it is not actually a disease, but an infection) struck the sleepy town of Irving, Texas, near Dallas. It started when an older woman had left a jar of peanut butter out on her kitchen counter with the lid loosely fastened. The jar was forgotten for a few days, and later the women finally reopened the container and prepared a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as a lunch meal for her visiting grandson. Hours later, the young boy became terribley sick and symptoms of vomiting, nausea, and paranoia set in only to be followed by a swift paralysis of the boy's vocal chords, rendering him speechless.

Being that the peanut butter had been consumed earlier in the day, the baffled grandmother did not make the connection between the boy's sickness and the now stale jar of spread. Immediately, she rushed him to the emergency room, where doctors discovered a microscopic living organism developing in his esophagus, and eating away at the child's protective layer of mucus, causing him intense discomfort and bacterial infection. Days later his breathing became affected by the swelling of his uvula and tragically, the young boy suffocated.

When the autopsy was performed, it was determined that the previously eaten peanut butter had been host to a new strain of bacterial organism which manifests itself in room temperature, peanut oil-based foods. Once the bacteria is ingested into a larger organism, it reproduces and populates the new host until it's "satisfied", and the new host dies.

I would like this to serve as a warning to everyone out there; peanut butter can be deadly. Seal your lids properly, and carefully inspect the inside of a jar before eating, the bacteria will fequently emit a strong, onion-like odor which is easily detectable, so this is completely preventable folks! Lets work together on this and stop "Mulkinson's Disease" before it really starts!

[This message has been edited by Raels (edited 06-27-2001).]

Guest bombingthesystem

i worked security at raves for two years... roughly every single saturday night i would walk out of the party with some retard over my shoulder who was unconcious. every single instance, without fail, it was due to GHB. im not trying to say E is 'safe', but im saying that i worked honestly, 80-90 parties and watched over 100,000 people take E. never once did any of them die, slip into a coma, or even loose conciousness. does it happen? sure. do people die from eating peanutt butter? frequently. i'll bet more people died last from nitros than E. does that mean you should run out and take it? of course not, but to treat it like dynomite in a gel-cap isnt doing anyone any good. I suspect whatever killed this girl wasnt E. Probably heroin mixed with meth or something. condolences to the family, but its no reason to start a witch hunt....

your a fuking raver you faggot

i've taken ex on many occasions... i never had any health problems from it...but it still has taken its toll, i'm fucked up now, i dont know if its from paint fumes, alcohol, or e but still that shit has fucked with my balance, and thought process

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

..hey is this some joke..

its not funny to name diseases after me.

everyone used to make fun of me in grade school for my last name..

milkysack..

its not funny

please edit your above post.

you name dropper.

My sincere apologies, I was completely unaware of your last name, or the grade school torment you received for it. The Mulkinson title originates from a Scottish scientist who first categorized the particular strain of bacteria mentioned above. So actually, you might even feel proud to share a last name with such a brilliant thinker. Besides, I bet nowadays half of those grade school chumps are shoveling dirt for 4 bucks an hour anyway.

i know if you get pure mdma, it will be ususally in a powder form, or in a gel cap, and it will have a distinct smell of black licorice and fish sticks (you will know this smell its very strong) this is he pureist and safest form of e.

i use to be a 'e' freak. there wasnt a week that went by that by that i didnt roll at least twice. but i was taking pure 'e'. see most people dont realize that 'e' is just mdma, an old anti- depresant from the 70'2 and early 80's. thats the shit i was poppin. then i moved to va and the shit here was all hit up with heroin and coke in it and like numerous other drugs. and thats pretty much all 'e' is now-a-days. mdma with heroin and coke. so she could have very well taken 'e'. or at least what it is now a days. i can say that shit is no good i was hooked on it even in its pure form. if three days went by without it i would get cold sweats and teh shakes. i've been sober for like 2 years now and that shit still has an effect on my brain. im not trying to be like asshole straught edge kids are and force issues on anyone just givin my story on the situation. if ur gonna do it just be safe u never know whats in it now a days.

jinks kra...

RIP to your sister's friend...

I've been down roads that I don't care to share, but the point is drugs fuck people up! I'm still trying to pick up my life and it's fucking hard... some people are fine and just leave them alone after awhile, but alot don't... myself included. Why take the chance of fucking up your whole life, or worse yet dying for a cheap one night thrill? This might sound contradictory coming from a writer but at least you can remember all the fun you had in the yards or streets... there's no fun in not being able to get away from something.

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

One chick near where i live took some E, and it was pure shit. She died about 6 days later after being in a coma for a while.

The reson she died: She drank too much water and it caused some shit in her brain.

This is no lie, you can check the papers. So dont drink too much water when you do E, you can overdose on water guys.

well then dont blame the e for killing her, she killed herself by drinkin too much water. what happenes, is when you over hydrate yourself, the salts, and other minerals in your blood get dissolved, and if you continue to drink, it will basic fuck up your chemical balance to the point that your brain shuts down. THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY TAKE ECSTACY.

on a side note, if you drink like a gallon of water in an hour, you will feel almost drunk like, its a bit strage.

iv experianced this problem, witch is acully called hyponatremia (literally "low salt") also called "water intoxication". its really not fun, while you will feel fucked up,you are also bloated, piss often, and in general feel kinda sick, im sure im not the only one on here thats experienced this, however, i belive that i have been a little too close to death beacause of this.

The dangers of drinking water obsessively while high are real. If you're drinking a lot of water, in any context, mixing in some salty snacks or drinking sport drinks will keep your salt and electrolyte levels healthier and can prevent hyponatremia. People on E very often do not want to eat anything, so salty snacks tend to be a ineffective option. While some people find these sugary/salty drinks are unappealing, others find that they quench the thirst better than water...and they can definitely help prevent both hyperthermia and hyponatremia

if your going to put somthing in your body, besides food or water, you should read up on both the positive and negitve side effects, and know just exactly what your in for, and what you should do incase shit goes bad. iv never even seen excstacy, let alone thought about doing it, and i consider myself knowageable on the shit

Archived