Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seym1has2no3fiends

I've ran out of goldy topic names for the time being- Just stop in to see a new seym

everypiece your getting better. maybe i could see more balance with the letters but that shit will come in time. nice to see someone who isn't a moderator painting on a regular baisis.

-christ saves-

i like it seym, it's just all that stuff you write around it kills it somewhat, but good stuff nevertheless...

FUCK YEAH! nice. This is my favorite of your pieces. As soon as finals are over I am going to paint every day too.

seym old seym old, i like it but it looks like you keep painting the same thing, ah who cares

switch your letters already kid. that piece is played out...

not hating, just constructive criticism.

Guest professor poopatronic

is that indian spice on the E?

i like your stuff but it's all the same. I know a lot of writers do the same thing over and over but I think you should change it up a little for once. Just go back to the begining and trick it out again and see what happens. but hey what do i know.

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire:

you too much on AWR / MSK shit !

i dont know about that but yah seym every peice gets better and better...keep it up...i wish i painted every day...i can barly find the time to paint every weekend...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

slow change, better than no change. keep it up kid.

Guest mopius
Originally posted by professor poopatronic:

is that indian spice on the E?

dude, dont be a racist!!!!!!

seym does the best 'y's i've seen. i think it's kind of interesting how he does the same piece in different colours. it'd be interesting to see else he can turn out, but i'm not complaining right now!

Hot shit Seym. And I agree about the whole letter Y thing. Your Y's are pretty hott. Not too many writers can fuck with it. I like your color scheme alot too. My suggestion is that now since you have the whole color variation locked down, you should try to put like lil designs INSIDE the letters. Well that's just my lil suggestion. Keep up the good work.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this