NEO-YUPPIES. and fake living.

Tyler Durden

if you concern yourself with what some other GUY has on his ass, then theres issues there

i have a japanese tattoo, do i care if your girl stepped to me, no...id prolly step on her foot then knock that character the fuck out, point blank...starting with people because their taste in clothes, cars, style of life is fucking gay....people like that are lammmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if u and ur girl care that much, you probably shouldnt leave your house

-thenew.taco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

if you concern yourself with what some other GUY has on his ass, then theres issues there

i have a japanese tattoo, do i care if your girl stepped to me, no...id prolly step on her foot then knock that character the fuck out, point blank...starting with people because their taste in clothes, cars, style of life is fucking gay....people like that are lammmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if u and ur girl care that much, you probably shouldnt leave your house

-thenew.taco

word! this dude wears pink jumpsuits. i saw that shit one time and i says to him "bro, people are going to have a field day making fun of you with that pink jumpsuit on" and hes all "fuck em man, this shit is my style so im not taking it off for anyone." later i was told he wore it to a gay bar, so i guess hes not that out of place there. but the facts still stand, wear what you want to wear.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: piss in tha mouth

Originally posted by arcarsenal

what really pisses me off is the slang its liek the second its on mtv every kid in my skool is all about saying when i insult somone i "tried them" or is something isnt cool its "slaw" las time i checked slaw was something you ate and when you try something your normally testing it fuck your pre ditried slang terms fuck your mtv and fuck your non liberal babtist church..did i mention i live in the bibel belt fucking Nashville outsjkirts and i deal with this shit regularly liek a few days ago my spanish teacher and myself kicking back to kid a by radio head (not the greatest band but a decent one) a friend skipped class to listen to it then the dumbasses started to pour in to "learn" spanish and started making fun (or making an attempt to)of radio head i heard all kinds of remarks that were to the utmost point retarded such as "dose this have lyrics" while tom your is carrying a melody"wheres the drum machiene" umm "he needs to stop that" referring to tom yorks singing" i just laughed and so did my teacher at the end of class me an her (the spanish teach) were goofing and i went and made an "apology" to the class it went a bit like this

"im sorry about the music i guess some of you folks didnt like it too much i know how bad it can be when domone who is atleast 3 times smarter than you tries to introduce you to sme musical culture this may be hard for you to process but ill let it sink in." then the bell rang triumph of the fuckin munth!

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/punct.jpg'>

Guest tears*uno

yeah, i haet the people who dress lioek that. also all the silly little white kids wearing sweat pants and school of hard knocks shirts with blowout haircuts. i could punch them all.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

and this thread isnt about ME. its about NEO-YUPPIES. they are more than the clothes they wear, its the generally annoying attitude they convey. they are bothersome to people, most importantly me. we can leave me out of this for now though and concentrate on how much NEO-YUPPIES suck. i thank you in advance.

i'll post that YET AGAIN. many of you seem to have missed it.

and this thread isnt about ME. its about NEO-YUPPIES. they are more than the clothes they wear, its the generally annoying attitude they convey. they are bothersome to people, most importantly me. we can leave me out of this for now though and concentrate on how much NEO-YUPPIES suck. i thank you in advance.

and for the particularly stupid of you:

sat·ire ( P ) Pronunciation Key (str)

n.

A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.

The branch of literature constituting such works. See Synonyms at caricature.

Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity.

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)

n.

A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

do you always post that dictionay definition whenever you back yourself into a hole? dude, come on, who cares what jeans anyone wears. i dont. wear red chords with a hardcore t shirt. i dont care. we all cant be as elitist scenester as you are. ill bet you your heffer of a girl is a real treat too. jeez... should you underground people preach like peace and non judgement.

but i guess im a moron simply because im canadian. thats probably it right. go slay a kitten. what ever the fuck that means.

HAHA i agree with you, I dislike yuppies and neo yuppies. They suck but;

Im tired of you fucking hardcore/punk rockers who think that other people suck because of the music they lsiten to/way they dress. Its so fucking hypocritical. Yeah you want unity? but only for those who conform to your "non-conformist" beleifs? Its rediculous. I hope avril lavigne destroys punk rock.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

do you always post that dictionay definition whenever you back yourself into a hole? dude, come on, who cares what jeans anyone wears. i dont. wear red chords with a hardcore t shirt. i dont care. we all cant be as elitist scenester as you are. ill bet you your heffer of a girl is a real treat too. jeez... should you underground people preach like peace and non judgement.

but i guess im a moron simply because im canadian. thats probably it right. go slay a kitten. what ever the fuck that means.

you have so many strikes against you: a canadian cat loving communist who wears faded pants. your opinion matters not.

Im tired of you fucking hardcore/punk rockers who think that other people suck because of the music they lsiten to/way they dress. Its so fucking hypocritical. Yeah you want unity? but only for those who conform to your "non-conformist" beleifs? Its rediculous. I hope avril lavigne destroys punk rock.

sadly, as i cant find a defintion on dictionary.com to apply here...i'll say this much, its quite frightening how much what you just said applies to my own ideals. i will go on record as saying that im the most anti-hardcore anti-sXe anti-vegetarian kid out there who happens to.....whats the word im looking for...."adhere" to those particular things. believe me or dont. i really could care less.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by wrkr

out of the blue someone says something worth wild,

Worth wild? How did you make it out of school? Do you normally spell things in relation to how they sort of sound like other words, or are you just plain fucking dumb?

I feel these are all legit questions. May it please the court.

Guest fr8lover

i found a couple good definitions for you, tyler...

su·per·fi·cial ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spr-fshl)

adj.

Of, affecting, or being on or near the surface: a superficial wound.

Concerned with or comprehending only what is apparent or obvious; shallow.

Apparent rather than actual or substantial: a superficial resemblance.

Trivial; insignificant: made only a few superficial changes in the manuscript.

e·lit·ism or é·lit·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-ltzm, -l-)

n.

The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.

Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

cool ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kl)

adj. cool·er, cool·est

Neither warm nor very cold; moderately cold: fresh, cool water; a cool autumn evening.

Giving or suggesting relief from heat: a cool breeze; a cool blouse.

Marked by calm self-control: a cool negotiator.

Marked by indifference, disdain, or dislike; unfriendly or unresponsive: a cool greeting; was cool to the idea of higher taxes.

Of, relating to, or characteristic of colors, such as blue and green, that produce the impression of coolness.

Slang.

Excellent; first-rate: has a cool sports car; had a cool time at the party.

Acceptable; satisfactory: It's cool if you don't want to talk about it.

Slang. Entire; full: worth a cool million.

your worth a cooooooooooooooool million.....all of you.

more imporantly. these people suck because they are driving rent throuh the fucking roof. if you live in any ajor city you know that theres all these fucks that suddenly decide that they want to live in the city because they just figured out that it's easier than driving for an hour on the freeway everyday. so they move downtown where previously normal working class people lived, but they can't handle that, even though most people living around them are nice law abiding citizens, living in tthe city means there will be some noise/crime/dirt. so they fucking complain and complain and they have the money to back it up so before you know it every place has some stupid fucking name like franklin palms or something gay and gated parking and a little gym and a pool that is to small for any practical use but it's just there because iit strokes their pre faded egos. and all this leaves people like me having to pay 7 or 800 dollars a month for a fucking one bedrm in some building that is only worth 800 because it doesn't cost 1000 bucks or more like the one bedroom up the block in the aforementioned building, and then to top it all off i have to see these cocksuckers looking at me like i'm crazy when i'm walking from getting my forty at the store while they sit there in all these stupid new "hip" cafes that have sprung up since they moved here and eating their 8 dollar cheesburger that comes with a side salad not fries (thats extra) and talking on their cellphones and then running off to their 2002 beetles still on the phone so that they can run a red light, almost hit me on my bike, and then go to some stupid club to dance to house music

and all of this happens while wearing stupid pre faded diesel jeans

so yeah those jeans suck

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by trucksoe

more imporantly. these people suck because they are driving rent throuh the fucking roof. if you live in any ajor city you know that theres all these fucks that suddenly decide that they want to live in the city because they just figured out that it's easier than driving for an hour on the freeway everyday. so they move downtown where previously normal working class people lived, but they can't handle that, even though most people living around them are nice law abiding citizens, living in tthe city means there will be some noise/crime/dirt. so they fucking complain and complain and they have the money to back it up so before you know it every place has some stupid fucking name like franklin palms or something gay and gated parking and a little gym and a pool that is to small for any practical use but it's just there because iit strokes their pre faded egos. and all this leaves people like me having to pay 7 or 800 dollars a month for a fucking one bedrm in some building that is only worth 800 because it doesn't cost 1000 bucks or more like the one bedroom up the block in the aforementioned building, and then to top it all off i have to see these cocksuckers looking at me like i'm crazy when i'm walking from getting my forty at the store while they sit there in all these stupid new "hip" cafes that have sprung up since they moved here and eating their 8 dollar cheesburger that comes with a side salad not fries (thats extra) and talking on their cellphones and then running off to their 2002 beetles still on the phone so that they can run a red light, almost hit me on my bike, and then go to some stupid club to dance to house music

and all of this happens while wearing stupid pre faded diesel jeans

so yeah those jeans suck

those are real yuppies.

i realize what your saying bout me being anti pop, that couldnt be further from the truth I have no problem with main stream music, I would just rather listen to something good and meaningful.If they would have popped in some nelly or other pop rap group or just pop at all i would have sat and been quiet and listened and been content it's just stupid people shouldn't make a comment on a type of music they dont understand..maybe it's just me but i wait till i see a few good points untill i start seeing the bad.

Originally posted by im not witty

Worth wild? How did you make it out of school? Do you normally spell things in relation to how they sort of sound like other words, or are you just plain fucking dumb?

I feel these are all legit questions. May it please the court.

no, 18 hours no sleep.

Did you graduate from faggotry high, or was that one of those by-mail-degrees you picked up later in life?

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

this goes FAR beyond the pants. they are just one of the prime examples. i think all the dipshits who get superman/asian/tribal tattoos (especially on the lower back....) need to be addressed too.

you may as well get "fucking retard" scarred onto your body. you'll accomplish just as much with it as with anything else. idiots.

Um well I have a question? What happens if the person with the tatto is of Asian decent or they have lived in Asia for a long period of time and the actual symbol means something to them and not just some I wanna be a baller style?

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Um well I have a question? What happens if the person with the tatto is of Asian decent or they have lived in Asia for a long period of time and the actual symbol means something to them and not just some I wanna be a baller style?

that is acceptable.

i mean like....last week...in one of my classes, this guy(a raver none-the-less...) says to this other guy "yo...im thinking of getting a tattoo.....like some asian symbols or some shit going up my arm." doing shit like that is completely retarded.

ive been laughing at pre faded pants since theyre inception....they just keep getting more and more faded every year too...i dont really care what you wear but going out in public in your BRAND NEW FADED PANTS (those four words look completly fucking retarded next to each other) is just ridiculous...these people should team up with the jnco kids and form the extra retarded pants club...mabey the morons at the mall who walk around with there fubu pants hanging off theyre upper thighs can join in.

ok...im being a little judgemental but fuck it...i dress like a normal human being and i look good doing it....just to make you feel better you can make fun of my tight button up shirts if you want to, ill be standing there looking better than you but you can still do it....

anyhow faded pants are almost as retarded as white girls with corn rows...that another really sexy thing i just cant get enough of...good fucking christ...i hate everyone but me....good night

Archived