NEO-YUPPIES. and fake living.

Tyler Durden

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Nothing

man i just cant stand kids who listen to nelly, especially really ugly girls who think hes bomb and im like so that makes his music good?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by arcarsenal

i realize what your saying bout me being anti pop, that couldnt be further from the truth I have no problem with main stream music, I would just rather listen to something good and meaningful.If they would have popped in some nelly or other pop rap group or just pop at all i would have sat and been quiet and listened and been content it's just stupid people shouldn't make a comment on a type of music they dont understand..maybe it's just me but i wait till i see a few good points untill i start seeing the bad.

I think your missing the point here son.

I liked the comment about "haterade." LOL. Pretty accurate. The thing about hating somebody else, and their group, or their silly styles and affectations, is that people who feel this strongly against someone else do so because they see something in that other person (or group) that THEY DISLIKE IN THEMSELVES. That retort that "this isn't about ME, it's about neo-yuppies" speaks WORLDS.

Yes, it is too about you. Anytime anybody starts hating on others, whether it's about race, or culture, or religion, or nationality, or silly, pre-faded trousers, or whatever, IT IS ABOUT THE PROBLEM WITHIN THE HATER. The object of that person's hate is generally blameless. They live their own lives. Unless they are harming you, I'd say you need to re-assess your own problems.

Racist haters are reacting to some quality in the targeted race that they despise IN THEMSELVES. Anti-homosexual haters are probably reacting to an attraction to their own sex that is within themselves, and they cannot bear to admit it.

Something about yuppies reminds you of yourself, so get it up---whast is it? Do you secretly want to wear Izod and khaki pants from Old Navy, but think you'd be rejected or what?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

and this thread isnt about ME. its about NEO-YUPPIES. they are more than the clothes they wear, its the generally annoying attitude they convey. they are bothersome to people, most importantly me. we can leave me out of this for now though and concentrate on how much NEO-YUPPIES suck. i thank you in advance.

around my way,

The new 'urban-professinals' are all sporting the 'yoga-look'.

You know what I mean? Slippers instead of shoes, sleeveless t shirts,

3/4 legnth pants and water bottle carriers. Then some go all out and

actually carry rolled up yoga mats with them. well they might actually

be coming from a yoga class, but drop the mat off before you go out

for the evening. sheesh!

however I'm not going to judge them for wanting to fit in.

The only difference between them and most other people is that

they have the money to buy into the new trends. It's no better than

the 16-year-old who's bying fake silver pennants. Well, I forgive the

16-year-old because he's too young to know better. But maybe these

people really dont know better despite their age. oh well...

I doesn't affect me because I choose not to let it.

Archived