dating.... whats your gameplan??

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Best dates:

Have the guy come over to hang out at my place, seduce him and use him, then tell him he has to leave because I have to get up early for something or another. Avoid phone calls and nasty emails...

Why can't I have a boyfriend who pays all the attention I need? Granted I need attention and affection 24/7, but doesn't every girl?:confused:

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Oddly enough I met a girl the other weekend that was a virgin til the age of 26. She got engaged and that was her 1st and only experience. Engagement fell through and I find all this out with the added bonus of "next time I'm waiting til I'm married". Eek!, thump, thump, thump....sound of me running away.

Ten to one, the ex-boyfriend only proposed to get in her pants and then ditched her after.

last "date" i had involved a Leaf game on TV and Schlitz, all in my basement.

I agree with Zilo. Why spend big money on a ho that you don't even know? It's a lot better to do so if you know you like her, and then she can reciprocate sometime, too. This coming from me...last actual girlfriend I had paid for everything, and she finally caught on when I'd be burning homeboys my weed and buying myself new sneakers and she was picking up my tab *at the bar everytime.

I think the lamest thing anybody can do is go for a cup of coffee. 'Cuz I think coffee sucks, and also, it comes off like something nerdlingers do.

Idunno, I'm now 22, and I'm still getting by doing the same shit with girls as when I was a teenager. Macking them at parties, shit like that. No dates, just "linking up". Girls are only good to me for pussy and more parties...yeah something like that.

^ you fucking dick! how sexist can you be? Why I oughtta!

Originally posted by SteveAustin

thats what I thought, but I have it on good authority that she kicked his ass to the curb. this one's probably the smartest hot girl I've ever met.

She's probally crying a river at her make shift shrine of him.

me and my girl been together 6mnths in 4 days time. we first just started hookin up at partys for about a month, then i asked her out. we went n got sum dinner and then to a movie then walked her home. second date was a day at the beach and we got lunch spent 6 hours down there just chillin together was so much fun. then bout 3rd date was another posh dinner at a beach restuarant. then we went to a a place called Pot Black where they have pool and snooker tables and we played for an hour, she beat my ass. was like 5 games to 1 :( were going great still, i care bout er so much!

a virgin? honey needed a slap!...

Originally posted by Ken E. Bus

Ten to one, the ex-boyfriend only proposed to get in her pants and then ditched her after.

26 and a virgin? get the fuck outta here. duke actually believed the bitch was a virgin?

neva believe these hoes.

friends first is better

Originally posted by DEE38

Giving it up on the first date definately is a sign of something that's not going to last. If i want to meet somone and do it, i'd go to a club or party or something (not speaking from experience, but i'm just saying.. When I go on a date, it's because I want to actually get to know someone.

The fourth date rule seems like an avarage for sincere sex maniacs who want some, but still want to wait because they dig the person. 4 dates usually mean you've been seeing eachother for almost a month.. so I guess if you really want to do it, 4 dates seems cool?? I don't know, but from what i've heard from everyones experience (friends).. thats how it usually goes?

But I don't know.. My actual first boyfriend, we waited 8 months. (I was also 16 at the time, so I was young and had some time to think about it) and when It felt right and all that love crap, thats when we did it.

My current boy, we first met a year ago, then started being real good friends a half a year after that... then started going double dating with actual couples, and then hanging out every weekend together. We were seeing eachother for about 2 months before we actually got down, and it was really special. No doubt I wanted to "do it" way before that, but he was so dope that I really wanted to make "us" work.. and I know doing it so early within the relationship was not a step closer to being something real without it being sex-based, or looking like a girl who's only out to get off or something. I'm glad i waited a couple months....... we're happy and inlove and all that crap, and taking it nice and slow and not rushing anything definately helps.

:)

this is the cat u married in that thread? that's hot. i know my girl for 3 years & we was crazy cool b4 we got biz and started seeing eachother and shit. i'm thinkin of askin her to marry me on Xmas and shit, I dunno. gotta save $$ for that rock, u know how u women do...

Re: friends first is better

Originally posted by 2CanSam

this is the cat u married in that thread? that's hot. i know my girl for 3 years & we was crazy cool b4 we got biz and started seeing eachother and shit. i'm thinkin of askin her to marry me on Xmas and shit, I dunno. gotta save $$ for that rock, u know how u women do...

Haha, No, Kel was my exhubby. We were just real cool friends back in the day, and got married because it was funny. We were never actually "commited" together or anything. Just dope friends before.

I'm talking about my current boy. We been seeing eachother for a while, and actually went official a couple months ago which is dope as hell. The first dude in my life that i ever felt "real" with.

But thats really how you wanna pop the question on christmas. Christmas is a nice time to do it too. You could either do this... not give her a present at all to put under her tree or something, so she gets real pissed at you thinking you aren't giving shit for christmas, but show up at her door (or if you live with eachother, just being there) without no gift, till BAM you bust out that lil box. ORRR... you could get like one of those boxes that look like a clothes box or something, and put like.. pbsssh.. a towel in there so she defintaley think you got her some cheesy new sweater.. but actually put the ring in there too. Haha. I dont know. =D Good luck though! keep us updated.

Re: Re: friends first is better

Originally posted by DEE38

Haha, No, Kel was my exhubby. We were just real cool friends back in the day, and got married because it was funny. We were never actually "commited" together or anything. Just dope friends before.

I'm talking about my current boy. We been seeing eachother for a while, and actually went official a couple months ago which is dope as hell. The first dude in my life that i ever felt "real" with.

But thats really how you wanna pop the question on christmas. Christmas is a nice time to do it too. You could either do this... not give her a present at all to put under her tree or something, so she gets real pissed at you thinking you aren't giving shit for christmas, but show up at her door (or if you live with eachother, just being there) without no gift, till BAM you bust out that lil box. ORRR... you could get like one of those boxes that look like a clothes box or something, and put like.. pbsssh.. a towel in there so she defintaley think you got her some cheesy new sweater.. but actually put the ring in there too. Haha. I dont know. =D Good luck though! keep us updated.

thats hot ideas. i was tryin 2 get her sis 2 come help me get the ring & then buy her a puppy and tie the ring on it and hope that nigga don't chomp the ring & shit it out or some shit haa ha. that's cool u feel real w/ ya man. me & my girl is the same shit yo

Archived