pain killers, good or bad?

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

i hate this depression...weed wont help..and i jus want to feel relazed with out any bull shit...

argh theres more shit out there than weed

my suggestion is to combine weed with a shit load of hard liquor...thats pretty fun

or combine painkillers with alcohol.....X with shrooms...weed with shrooms....weed with painkillers....chuey.....dont fuck with like crack or meth...that shit doesnt help depression.....

or do heroin...

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

i hate this depression...weed wont help..and i jus want to feel relazed with out any bull shit...

downers arent gonna help depression. in fact no drug will help depression. you could try some lame ass drug like prozac, but if you want to remain yourself i think you just need a hug or something. try having sex with a hot chick, that should clear everything up.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^^ yea thats prolly the best cure for depression

BUT....

if your a loser freak like most of us are.....the world offers a splendid assortment of wonderful things called DRUGS!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

actually depressed people dont give a fuck when the die...the only thing i want out of my death is for people to be like..."damn....that kid was fucked up"

i dont want none of that "he wanted to be a firefighter and he love dogs!" crap....fuck that peckerwood shit...all i want my parents to say at the funeral is "we shoulda used contraceptive"

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ragsoe505

okay, your local neighborhood pharmacist is here.

opiates(vicodin-hydrocodone, oxycontin, percost/percodan-oxycodone), opiates is a derivitive of poppys like heroin, so they shrink the pee-pee, make you itchy, and mad constipated, but they make you feel hella good, and they don't make you slur or fuck with your motorskills.

fucking shit are you serious about the pee-pee shrinkage?? i take opiates occasionally. i make sure i dont do it too much cause i know i'll get addicted real quick. i havent seen any shrinkage of the weiner but this is scaring me.

benzodiazipenes( xanax-alprazolam, klonipin-klonazapam, valium-lorazepam, etc.),

benzo's are chemically derived, so they make your tension, mental anxiety, and inhibitions go away, and they can cause forgetfullness, but they make you even more fucked up then opiates, like motorskill wise, but they feel so good. these are my favorite,

i never got my hands on any of these, but they sound fun....and they dont hurt the pee-pee.

don't do them to kill depression, it will lead to addiction in a heart beat. and if you do, do not drink with them until you are used to the effects. no matter how much you can drink, one beer becomes five when your pilled out.

word.

if you are depressed, go out and paint or party with your homies. dont do drugs for that shit.

I just popped 3 percocet. Percocet is my favorite. Oxycontin is the best but type hard to get. I dont look for pills, I have the ONLY infected tooth, been out from work all this week. I asked the dentist for Oxycontin, he said he would only prescribe that for oral cancer, shit is like morphine..........................................

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by dirtysicks

I just popped 3 percocet. Percocet is my favorite. Oxycontin is the best but type hard to get. I dont look for pills, I have the ONLY infected tooth, been out from work all this week. I asked the dentist for Oxycontin, he said he would only prescribe that for oral cancer, shit is like morphine..........................................

guess who has oxycotin?................ :huh?:

Guest PAYROLL

lorazepam is the real name for valium.

Wrong. Lorazepam is maketed under the name Ativan; diazepam is marketed under the name Valium. But I see this has already been cleared up.

barbituates(quaalude, dalottis, real hard to find)

Wrong. Quaalude is no longer manufactured in North America. What the fuck is "dalottis?" Do you mean Dilaudid? That isn't a barbiturate, it's an opiate (hydromorphone HCl). And, reiterating what has already been said, opiates don't shrink your dick. Goddamn. For a self-proclaimed "local neighborhood pharmacist," you seem to know very little about prescription drugs and I'd bet much less about pharmacy!

I could drown myself in a drunken splendor...

Indulging in a bottle of pills seems just as euphoric...

The promises that an illusion present soon fade into a haze of ignorant bliss.

When awoken, they still reside where they once laid.

It takes courage, strength and most of all love -

Love of ones self to survive the aches and pains that the heart emanates...

I could lose myself in a million faces...

But not today.

I've decided that either love comes late or simply does not exist.

So with this pill in hand, I've decided that I'll be a much stronger man.

I am devoid of this pain.

Even if, only for today.

Tomorrow will be different...

So they say.

oxycontin..being rare? i come from the land of groovers. anyways, id stay the fuck away from mass amounts of oc's because the dea will land your ass in jail out here suckers. theyve pretty much moved them to secret locations in maine because of all the stickups. its all about the liquid done for shizzle.

benzos are super dope, they completely ruin all your motor skills. and you usually never know what happened when you wake up. but they are highly addictave. i was doing like three times my regular dose within a week of being on them. the doc gave me stuff i should have never had. but then a friend convinced me to get off them.. thank god i did. those things were 10 times as addictive as alcohol.. but not as much fun. they dont really help anything at all. depression is something that i think you need to cure on your own. no pill can really do the trick. you just have to find happiness on your own. i suggest you try and do so. whatever makes you happy you should do, but make sure its a positive thing. get your family and friends to help you and support you. theres no shame in telling them how you feel. its for your own good. pain killers dont kill pain, they just put it off.

theres so much i could go off about but i wont.

Originally posted by NiggerLover

Tylenol 3's suck. I have to eat like 6 of those things to feel the slightest dip.

Its all about snortin oxys and then going halves on a bag of raw with your boy and just bumpin off coke whenever you start to feel tired.

silly kids,...i know well knew this girl who ate 4 80 mg oxys,she never woke up your a nut if you snort oxys at that and then do coke ...crazy man...but hey to each there own...anyways,good subject for me hahaha,yo take a fuckin pill and youll be ok just dont over do it. if you seem to questin your self about it then your probably taking to much..get it? well if your deprssed,instaed of pills get some pussy! or get some pussy on pills i guarentee that youll love getting pussy on pills!

dont take zoloft shits non narcotic,oxys are to hard core for me,percocets-eatem like cany! 5s 10s it dont matter.vicodin 1000's are where its at! them yellow fucks! good god!xanax-really good . take half a bar and drink some beers youll be done! haha not dead but mellowed as fuck.take a whole bar and say goodbye remebering what you did the night before.man im fucked up on pills right now haha typing sucks im out peace.......:nut: :spent:

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by T.T Boy

benzos are super dope, they completely ruin all your motor skills. and you usually never know what happened when you wake up. but they are highly addictave. i was doing like three times my regular dose within a week of being on them. the doc gave me stuff i should have never had. but then a friend convinced me to get off them.. thank god i did. those things were 10 times as addictive as alcohol.. but not as much fun. they dont really help anything at all. depression is something that i think you need to cure on your own. no pill can really do the trick. you just have to find happiness on your own. i suggest you try and do so. whatever makes you happy you should do, but make sure its a positive thing. get your family and friends to help you and support you. theres no shame in telling them how you feel. its for your own good. pain killers dont kill pain, they just put it off.

theres so much i could go off about but i wont.

yo tt when i come out there ill bring some ativan. haha

Guest TrustEvil

quaaludes are no longer manufactured, however, Phenobarbital continues to be produced, which is the closest thing to the old school barbituates you will find these days.

Demerol will cure any hangover...so will Hydromorphone Contin.

As for anti-depression pills like Wellbutrin, Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor...i have a serious problem with these pills, simply because the vast majority of people who use them are fucking babies who don't want to cope with the realities of everyday life, so they go cry to their doctors and get a quick-fix pill like everyone else. Granted, there are limited cases of people who really need such pills just to stay focused, but overall it's just people who can't deal. Life is tough, if you can't deal with it, go kill yourself...and stop wasting the valuable resources of this planet with your pathetic self....the rest of us who can manage to put up with shit without the need to pop some pill would greatly appreciate using the space you are occupying.

insensitive ? perhaps, but i sell this shit to people everyday, so i can make the comment.

Guest SPLINTER

what the hell is this cyclobenzaprine the doctor gave a year ago?? i pulled so muscles in by back and then she gave me these little tiny pills. i accidentally swallowed 2 once cuz they were so little i didnt see one of them and that shit got me all relaxed and i drifted off into Oz. it says generic for Flexeril on the bottle.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by TrustEvil

insensitive ? perhaps, but i sell this shit to people everyday, so i can make the comment.

see i dont understand this. you sit there from the spectator seat and assume that everyone on antidepressants is a baby? thats rediculous to say seeing as you sell it and dont have any condition that would require taking them. thats being biased without enough reason to even HAVE an opinion on the matter.

live in my head for a day and youll change your mind. i know that doesnt mean anything to you, and it never will, but you get the point.

ever contimplated suicide? ever felt like the world was literally coming to an end? ever felt like at a certain instance you were going crazy and nothing would help you?

have you ever felt hopeless beyond anyone's help or even helping YOURSELF?

otherwise catch a dick man, because you can talk all you want but not know what it is you are trying to get across. fuck you for generalizing and making light of peoples problems. maybe some people candycoat problems to get scripts, but some people out there need them.

and you say they should go kill themselves? its funny that a lot of people in a situation like this would take you up on that advice the second they felt like all hope was lost. its not their problem, its a disorder. so saying that it can be solved on their own is obviously an opinion of the misinformed.

p.s. cyclobenzaprine is a tricylic antidepressant, also perscribed for muscle spasms. from what ive heard its not that great for any recreational use, nor should any of these drugs to get rid of depression.

Guest SPLINTER

yeah it was so the muscles i pulled wouldnt flex by themselves cuz it hust like a bitch. made be sleep like a baby. if i want asleep i couldnt stay standing up for more than half an hour without the pill. but i wouldnt wanna get addicted to sleeping pills. i sleep enough the way it is.

Archived