KILL YOUR T.V

god-o-mighty

RWPage Meeeeeeeee.....

Damn foos, the rest of the RWP missed out on some rowdy shit the other night.... it was nuts...... i wish the rest ofyou could have been here cause we were quite out numbered but still came out throwin fists and bottles..... kinda reminds me of TJ.... except alot bloodier..... ahhhhh memories..... peace :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: youcantwritexiv

Originally posted by ARCEL

this kid probly isnt even mexican:lol:

dontrip

si entiendes la lengua pinchi cabacho, tu sabes que soy mejicano,

i cuando quieras, vamos a pelear puto

you nawd im sayin, an go an drink in your lake of hate

STL GRAFF

So Rod Stuart whats up on the next STL thread. It seems like the same shit over and over. I a, going to go crazy for the two weeks I am home, also planning on taking a bunch of fliks. I also have 2 rolls from the wall and just need a scanner. Old shit I am sure but I love that LD piece just after the grain elavator on 40. Is it still there?

O.G'S

I heard, after he got hit in the face with the bat ,he was still standing laughing @ all the pussy's around him" what goes around comes around"

few day's later fat boy gets beat " Im so tired of this shit"

>> "he laughs again"they haven't even encoutered the psychos... :D :D :D :D :D

Re: O.G'S

Originally posted by wolfpack

I heard, after he got hit in the face with the bat ,he was still standing laughing @ all the pussy's around him" what goes around comes around"

few day's later fat boy gets beat " Im so tired of this shit"

>> "he laughs again"they haven't even encoutered the psychos... :D :D :D :D :D

blah blah i heard this,i heard.. fuck you. Making that fag fight your fight. Yeah you're real tough, guy. Your shook jockboy. I KNOW you never show up to your own fights. S.F. last year. Think back.

From the video i seen, That fool wasn't laughing. I actually felt bad for the guy watching that shit. He was hella bloody and was already showing effects from the beating he'd just taken, so were all the fools that had tried to back him up and that fight a couple days later was bullshit. No one got beat. You talk real big and sound "hella" mean for being such a small bitch that can't even hold his own weight. You're a joke.

p.s. how many of you fools have to be beaten up before one of those "psychos" is actually "encountered"

See you around.

first of all I heard no video was present and if there is ,they are going to make one with you getting your neck broken !!!

second of all 10 faggots with metal bats,against one guy hanging with his girl friend @ a punk show and you cant bring him to his knees,I think you are the bitch boy and don't feel bad HE LOVED IT,,,, "laughs!!!!!!

jock boys?????? are you still in high school jaber ?

you must be after watchin you jaber tagging the trees with that jack ass in the While You Were SLeeping video you are a fucking joke !!!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR TOY ASS STILES, FAR FROM TRYING TO BE LIKE

AND BITING SABER.MSK...

FTL,,,,TKO,,,,,KUK,, HATES ALL OF YOU WITH PASSION!!!!! GREEN LIGHT ON YOU LITTLE BITCH'S,GO BACK TO YOUR GARLIC TOWN!!!!!!

Guest socrates

JABER isn't in high school...he wasn't in high school when he did the enter the madness video....he's done more trains than almost anyone, he's been featured in every mag you all jock, and all in all is a nice guy but you have this afinity to start beef that doesn't EXIST....shut your mouth, grab a can and settle it like a man because jealousy and envy are female traits

[FTL,,,,TKO,,,,,KUK,, HATES ALL OF YOU WITH PASSION!!!!![/size] GREEN LIGHT ON YOU LITTLE BITCH'S,GO BACK TO YOUR GARLIC TOWN!!!!!! [/b]

loved it? who cares? and god damn, get off other crew's nuts. first, you're wrong about almost everything. not to mention, when fists came out your friend pulled out mace and ran. wow, real scary. we're not talking punk shows either fool. I can't believe you're not bored of this? your friend lied to you. stop talking about this shit on line you fag.

Originally posted by wolfpack

first of all I heard no video was present and if there is ,they are going to make one with you getting your neck broken !!!

You don't believe me. Give me your address. I'll make you a copy and deliver it personally. While i'm there maybe i'll bring a friend to film me making a new video with your sister and maybe your mom.

Garlic City. haha Finally someones shows some love.

East Side Gilas por vida

Guest Haluski

Nigga Please...

Damn I'm sick of hearing about this. I thought you guys were done with this stupid high school drama. It was squashed, at least on a public level, if you still have hurt fealings, why dont you go tell someone who cares, the whole fukin' graffiti world dosen't need to hear it. Those who were there know what happened, and thats whats up, period. There's no point in trying to prove who's harder to abunch of people who don't even know the story behind it, and really it's not there busness. If this concerns you, then you know what the deal is, so keep the sad fealings of the internet, cuz it just makes you sound like you care too much...

Archived