who has the most posts on 12oz.

aichs47

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Im so serious....either that or he had this site up and was on it 3 years before any other human.....and just posted to himself...till he had a few thousand posts, then let people on.....and kept posting from there....

haha, thats what i was thinking

i had a job that allowed me to be on the internet, with nothin to do, for 8 hours a day, plus i have an answer for every question mankind could possibly pose.

no 'rolling' numbers here... anyone thats been around the whole time knows its legit....

ive been slacking this past year though for sure... someone will unseat me.

infact, please do.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by seeking

hahahahahaha....

holler for that shit....

<----most posts, ya heard....

doesnt kreaon_666 aka makros have more seeking??

Originally posted by aichs47

im taking up space, im bored!! lol fag i didnt beg you to come and read this. many ppl mkae im bored threads!! thanks for posting a response tho!!:D

:confused:

I though I was having a stoner moment while reading this one.:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Originally posted by ComicBookGuy

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

haha... nerd :rolleyes:

Archived