more action(shots) satisfaction.

fr8rokr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

great thread..i dig the hopping pictures..also have the 2 Secrets settled there beef?

I can't believe this thread is still going on......

Yeah, I've ran into that guy.... that's a whole another story. It wasn't pretty. If he knows anything about history like he claims he does, he'd know that the OG secret was also a female. She retired a while ago, and was from a crew that I'm friends with.

That fool wants to talk about "real".... there's nothing real to me about someone that's been around for 10 years and has done nothing but hide in yards doing legal walls. REAL to me is a young person that learned to paint by herself and didn't know anybody to help her. Real is traveling to mulitple cities across the US on my last dime just to get your name up. Real is risking getting blasted by some gangster every time you go bombing. Real is gaining respect from writers I looked up to when less than 2 years ago nobody even knew I existed. He may have been around, but as far as dedication he can't step to me.

Originally posted by Secret

I can't believe this thread is still going on......

Yeah, I've ran into that guy.... that's a whole another story. It wasn't pretty. If he knows anything about history like he claims he does, he'd know that the OG secret was also a female. She retired a while ago, and was from a crew that I'm friends with.

That fool wants to talk about "real".... there's nothing real to me about someone that's been around for 10 years and has done nothing but hide in yards doing legal walls. REAL to me is a young person that learned to paint by herself and didn't know anybody to help her. Real is traveling to mulitple cities across the US on my last dime just to get your name up. Real is risking getting blasted by some gangster every time you go bombing. Real is gaining respect from writers I looked up to when less than 2 years ago nobody even knew I existed. He may have been around, but as far as dedication he can't step to me.

yaaaa heeeaaaaaarrrrrrddddddeeee that suckas...word up secret let em know what life is fucking about !

Re: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I AGREE

Originally posted by grandmaster

too true

I hope that reply wasn't directed towards those last two pics, seeing that they were right after your reply. Would be tight if you backed it up with some flix of your own. :dazed:

Guest HOST18 DYM

Big up Secret.. your stuff is looking good. Ignore the toys it makes them more mad lol.. Too bad last time you were in Brooklyn we just chilled and didn't paint.. till next time I guess.

HTR

Re: Re: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I AGREE

Originally posted by rickske

I hope that reply wasn't directed towards those last two pics, seeing that they were right after your reply. Would be tight if you backed it up with some flix of your own. :dazed:

UMMMMMM i wasnt the person who actually made the quote.Monsterkidz said it first.....I actually dont want to take a photo of myself bombing a bus,or painting because it really does prove who you are if you get raided!

I quite like that syek freight anyway.I was agreeing because posing in a bus looks a bit funny

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smokin..joe

good thread, yeah x box got straight served, when you reply in the manner that you chose to, it shows cats who have been living this life longer than you how big of a toy you are, so just chill on that shit homie anyways, you said shes a buster cause you saw her in the yard,she dissed you and you didnt do shit, so there for your the buster, shouldnt you be the one to be confronting people, seing as though she dissed you

• 1 year later...

Archived