more action(shots) satisfaction.

fr8rokr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Secret

Haha, I ain't even gonna say anything. Your graffiti speaks for itself. I love the big piece of brown turd you painted on the side of your shit.

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/15/stamp_original/101520027250874.jpg'>

:lol:

SC all day every day.

If you talk shit about secret, and you paint shit that looks like shit<above>you need to keep you mouth closed!I think secret and tribe are two of the best female writers out there.

Re: Re: style crew nationwide

why do you even try you dumb bitch

you fucking suck my left nut, and FUCK SC you got no style

see yo dumbass climbing on trains blowing up the spot,

BTW i toyed that panel right after you did it. [/b]

secret is dope................painted with her and fetus in houston.........

Guest angry xbox

nigga puuuuuuuuhlease

i am dicking on SECRET

#1 cause she act like she runs our borough when she paints freight once a year.

#2 cause she toyyed a production at mojos from some of my boys kids from boulder who owned her bithc ass fills, outline, character and all. And she got mad cause all they did was ask what she wrote and said they never heard of her. CAN WE SAY INTERNET KING????? ahahahhaahahahaha.

if you wanna gibve props to our hood an what our town does?? give props to the kids that really get up and quit acting like cause she posts her 10 flicks shes tight and cause she runs with this two man crew shes got game.

I know heads in our town and they are OG motherfuckers and no one knows.

I recognize alright

i recognize toys from a mile away who cross names to get known

SECRET: stay on the streets and outta the yards and ill lay off of you. Oh and learn to piece for reals cause that wanna be burner you wasted that panel with is truly an eysore.

AND YEAH THAT IS MY SHIT BUT ASK YOURSELF... WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANNA BURN HER... I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS THATS WHY I SPENT 10 MINUTES ON THAT SHIT, thats how you disrespect learn it

yeah..and uh

Secrets panel is dope, and she is obviously a sexy girl, which is probably the reason this dood is so pissed off...I know would be pissed if some hot girl was chilling in my yard, taking panels and painting better than me...!

(Either that or I'd be chilling in the yard trying to find out if she likes the sound of cars humping)...

Rokr: dope ass flix bro...nice selection of shit that I would like in my collection or to catch. Weird seeing action shots of myself, but I gotta tell ya, that was one of my favorite train days ever...! The hopping flix always give me the rush like Im actually out. Very dope. I think there should be a "parents and older homies down with trains" thread.

peacey weace!

666.dos

WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANNA BURN HER... I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS THATS WHY I SPENT 10 MINUTES ON THAT SHIT, thats how you disrespect learn it

MAte you do talk some shit don't you. No matter how long it took that is fucking wack. At least she has got some kind of letter style yours looks like a piece of shit being pissed on.

joker...

Damn, son.... do I gotta tell you AGAIN?

Originally posted by Secret

Blink Blink Blink... you sad pathetic toy. I would say something to insult you, but with your stupidness and extremely toy graffiti, I don't even have to say anything...

"Stay on the streets and off the yards and I'll lay off you" haha! Bitch, please. You WISH you were on THIS California beach bunny you middle of nowhere suburban douche bag. I'd knock your teeth out. I was in Austin for a couple of days, and left 3 MONTHS AGO and you're still crying over somebody you wish you'd met. Get a life. Damn internet stalker.

And to everyone else, thanks for the compliments! Drinks are on me. :D

Secret Style Crew 2002

blink dude......give it up.

youre the one whos wasting paint with eyesores.

so what if your boys never heard of her. internet king like what......ha ha ha...

at least if someone saw a flick of that railbox theyd be like, i aint seen anything by her in person, but i heard about her on 12 oz....shes decent.

whereas you.....i hadnt seen anything by you, but i heard of you on 12 oz....and your shit SUCKS.

dude, ill admit, ive done some pretty ugly shit. but its been a good 5 or 6 years since i painted something that was THAT ugly.

i need to lay off the internet myself, but work is too boring. especially when youre by yourself.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by chozer

i need to lay off the internet myself, but work is too boring. especially when youre by yourself.

ahahhahahah

thats my sentiment exactly yo ahahhahha

work sucks a big one otherwise i wouldnt waste mt time

if theres one thing i can admit that secrets lesbian two toned bjork looking dwarf ass cant admit is that im not trying to be king. I know my limitations and if you niggas wanna hate on my terrible looking throwup that resembles throw up so be it. I dont give a goddamn and ill admit to being an amature with a can. hmmmmmmm that kinda happens when you havent been painting long.

but you dummys miss the point. this is no beef over skill its about respect and guess what secret, ifr you think you all that, then next time you come through our part of the nation come a calling to me bitch and well settle the score. apparently you think you can box too huh??

shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeetttttttt

bring it you two toned whore

PS why the fuck would i bother meeting you. and oh yeah i doubt you live in cali cause if you did leave god bless our hood and mojos.

Archived