Guest NATO

whut whut!

Guest Abc Eater

dope

That is some crazy dope shit....:king:

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

different... me likey...

Guest oldfaithful

isn't funny that some of the montana cans look like old hairspay cans from the 80's

Guest imported_Europe

Eyepleaser...

Imagine that pulling into a station...:eek:

hell yeah thats hella fresh , where was it done??

you should have put her mouth on the doors so when it pulled into the station and people got on it ,it would look like she was eating all the people. yummy.

Guest mikro137

this makes me have hope for the future of graffiti.... that is seriously one of the freshest anythings ive ever seen. its up there i think with the reclining buda from that issue of undergroung productions , or any of the rediculous ghost reas cars from the late 80's (the pizza car (i think was a ghost concept) the eat shit , the shit head , the ghost with the island scene) or even before that ,any of those blade cars where he just went nuts and did stuff that was in another realm of graffiti ,(like the swinging letters from subway art the country scene with the tree and house etc etc , he was amazing) or the fab 5 fred andy warhol soup cxan car (this was the shit both times he did it....) its one thing to "burn" its another thing to make people say what the fuck. stuff like this , is in a total different catagory all together . its some next level shit nahimean?

ps im sorry i fogot to mentin the futura break car , but i did now. that car still fuck with my head , it was way ahead of its time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this