• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
el nervo

What kind of an alarm clock do you got

Guest krie

mines called the "mother" series

its simply works by your mom coming into ya room and saying time to get up and shaking you. works everytime

The kind that always turns off and changes the time that I'm supposed to wake up at on it's own. It's one of those automatic kind. The kind that doesn't do it's job.

I don't use an alarm clock anymore.. the one I had was one of those ear piercing beeping ones, scared the everlasting shit out of me every morning.... now I either wake up by my own devices or get a wake up call from my girl

Originally posted by Glow

I use my nokia as a alarm clock.

I want to break your alarm clock over your head. Do you use it as a distraction from driving too?

Oh, and who needs an alarm clock if you never sleep?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Generic clock you get for 8 bucks at Store 24, that goes ERRRR, ERRRR, ERRRR in that despicable but oh-so-effective way. Beer,

El Mamerro

good god i hate that sound soooooo much.

but it works like woah.

i hate my fuckin alarm clock but it's so annoying it wakes me up. mi madre got it for me. it looks like its for an 8 yr old. its hello kitty and it plays a really lOUD and annoyng song, different each time, and it says "good morning good morning" and the bottom is broken from it being thrown a couple times.word yo.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by dELiSs

i hate my fuckin alarm clock but it's so annoying it wakes me up. mi madre got it for me. it looks like its for an 8 yr old. its hello kitty and it plays a really lOUD and annoyng song, different each time, and it says "good morning good morning" and the bottom is broken from it being thrown a couple times.word yo.

http://www.wadayawant.com/Hello%20Kitty%20Jumbo%20Pink.jpg'>

http://www.wadayawant.com/Hello%20Kitty%20080301.jpg'>

I feel your pain.

My ex had this Doramon or Doraemon or however the fuck you spell it clock, I fucking hated that thing with a passion usually reserved for child rapists and Puffy. I once kicked it so fucking hard that from then on it would play the song about 2 octaves lower and in slo-mo, making it slightly more bearable. Beer,

El Mamerro

http://www.wadayawant.com/Doraemon.jpg'>

"GOOD MORNING!!!!"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this