JURASSIC 5'S NEW ALBUM

Guest postaholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

seriously J5 wouldn't be around if it wasn't for hiero...they led the way and are still the leaders. They've managed to stay with the underground while still getting mainstream press, J5 is good and all but nothing compared hiero.

Originally posted by socrates

seriously J5 wouldn't be around if it wasn't for hiero...they led the way and are still the leaders. They've managed to stay with the underground while still getting mainstream press, J5 is good and all but nothing compared hiero.

hieroglyphics are sik mate, but j5 are fucking dope too.

i seen j5 live at bdo early this year, and they put on one of the best hip-hop sets i've seen, and the lil battles with cut-chemist and numark are rockin.

and yes, the ep burnt the lp, but there were a couple of alright tracks on the lp

i've heard some of the new mp3s from the new album, and they sound pretty cool...

Originally posted by KaMeArT

hieroglyphics are sik mate, but j5 are fucking dope too.

i seen j5 live at bdo early this year, and they put on one of the best hip-hop sets i've seen, and the lil battles with cut-chemist and numark are rockin.

hey kameart one of the trax off there new album "if u only knew" has this bit at the end with some ozzie dude saying "my names robbo and i saw youse at gold goast bdo and melbn bdo good shit man..."

funny shit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_El Mamerro

On a somewhat/completely unrelated note, I think that new single by U2 is pretty fucking nice.

Really wish they stuck to weirder stuff though.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

bah.

my brother went to the show in seattle tonight.

he calls me around 6.

"hey poopbutt Chali2na is standing like 5 feet away from me i just had my picture taken with him"

pb(me):damn, you lucky bastard

he calls back ten minutes later

"hey poopface guess what shmogg just won 2 backstage passes, were gonna see j5 backstage:

pb(me): YOU FUCKING SLUT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! YOU ARE A BASTARD. DIE. DIE. get me a shirt??

i bet they are slapping some hip hop ho's ass right now. :mad: AND IM FUCKING POSTING ON 12oZ, this is lame.

Archived