R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more vintage nace stuff...

post spaceship - pre super tech diabolic funk era...basically 93 - 96

dood had mad brick....

1.jpg

jersey billboards...woot woot

2.jpg

simple done at newport with zeph and kaws...

3.jpg

...big ass housepaint joint on a long panel..jamz is on the other side

4.jpg

damn his style's changed alot over the years

5.jpg

part of an end to end with nace, myself, and pre (crispo)

6.jpg

x-mas eve...95...unfinished cuz we got rolled on...shit was mad fun

7.jpg

engines...

8.jpg

this mission was fun...was on july 4th of 95...kaws, nace, and i had to troop through like a mile of swamp ass shit to get to this yard...along the way...kaws finds a turtle..so he picks up the turtle and brings it with him...after kaws finished his joint...he left the turtle on the platform of the engine with a can of yellow (color of his fill)...pretty retarded but it was funny...at the end of that day..we all had mad ticks on us and shit...that sucked...

http://omnicron.mainlink.net/trane/graf/freights/nacechip.jpg'>

http://omnicron.mainlink.net/trane/graf/freights/naseo.jpg'>

:king:

http://omnicron.mainlink.net/trane/graf/freights/Naceo.jpg'>

caught a Nace freight rolling through a train station.. it was from 97' and had a Pre fill in on the other end of the car..

wordown-

dope flix...

just took a trip down around 287/ 440...damn...blown up with much style...

and savior...i don't know you but props for your fill on the sign on the pulaski skyway..i seen it when it was just the first two letters filled..no outline...sick spot to go back to twice...

worddown...if you are who i think you are, hit me up on the e-mail tip ( enue@elimin8.net) about putting together a proper memorial site for john....i can host it and grab the domain name as well....we talked about it briefly at the wake...if you aren't who i think you are..props on posting all the flix anyway..

While running from the police this saturday me chip and mpulse ran right by one of your silvers in the yard. It was like you were watching out for us and we got away. God damn I wish you were still here running with us...Where ever you are brother, I hope you can see us all and know how much we all love you and miss you...

Originally posted by NewaMayhemEnd

While running from the police this saturday me chip and mpulse ran right by one of your silvers in the yard. It was like you were watching out for us and we got away. God damn I wish you were still here running with us...Where ever you are brother, I hope you can see us all and know how much we all love you and miss you...

amen man, amen.

Archived