R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

i havent been on here for a while, it's sad that the reason im back is to deal with stupid BS. that dude posting as RIME KCW BBT is not really RIME, please ban whoever that is...

on another tip...

John RIP, you are with me everysingle day.

i never really went into detail about my feelings on here, mostly because things had just happened and because i didnt feel like having a bunch of people i dont know read this, but to those of you on here who know me and knew John and the situation surrounding his death; this is for you guys:

There is not an hour that goes by in my day when i dont think about John. Everything reminds me of that fucking day. the annoying lower back pain, the scars on my arm, the letters from the judge, calls from my lawyer, talking to my mom, talking to my friends... everyday there is 1000 reminders of the accident, but for every reminder of the accident, there are 1000 more images of it in my head, in my dreams, in my memory... it's like those few moments are stamped in my brain. I know we all miss John and I know how hard it has to be for the ones of you who were the closest to him. But when you feel bad, think about how I feel, maybe that will make you feel better. my whole life has changed since that day and i'm never going to be the same, but thats not a bad thing. I try to enjoy every moment of my life now, cuz you never know when you're gonna be gone. that could have been me that day and sometimes i wish i would have been. That whole day went like a perfectly normal day. like your day went today or like tomorrow will. then, all of a sudden, John is dead, we're all in the hospital. In the span of 20 minutes we all went from talking about hitting freight later that day to praying we'd all make it. Life can change in a matter of seconds, remember that. if you wanna tell someone you love them, do it! if you wanna do something really bad, do it! you never know what's gonna happen in the next 10 minutes of your life... to my boys on here and all of John's boys: im eternally sorry... i really am. much love.

sleep well John, you know I'm trying to do the best i can...

A month ago, Michael Warren - the drunk driver that killed Nace, plead guilty to 1 charge of Agressive Vehicular Homicide(Nace) and 2 charges of Agressive Vehicular Assault(Nesm and Me). His sentencing was yesterday at the courts in Cincinnati, Ohio. I just wanna know if anyone went 2 the sentencing, and what sentence the guy got, for casing so much pain and negativity.

yea about 287 in jerz...first where did you see nace??? down by the south part of it yea theres a few i guess not really alot. I was in new brunswick a lil while ago they have a few Nace RIP...it just reminded me of his great work when i saw it.

On Rt 80 all of mayhem and just good artists in NJ and famous artists from all over got the sound barriers by patterson, next time youre going through maybe to NY or somethin, keep ya head up going eastbound, youll see some nice stuff, liek that big black and bright blue nace

Wonderful thing the US justice system.

Monday Dec 3rd, Michael Warren, driver of the vehicle that killed Nace, and seriously injured Nesm and myself, and also injured Kern, was sentenced. He has recieved 1 years imprisonment(of which he has already had 4 months - pending trial and sentencing), 5 years probation and permanent loss of drivers licence.

So a writer like GKae can get a couple of years prison time, for doing a bit of graffiti, and a drunken bastard can physically destroy 2 peoples lives, kill another person, and ruin the lives of all others close to those people and still only lose their licence and get one year behind bars.

Isn't justice wonderful?

Michael Warren will be released from prison, about the same time as this year's Scribble Jam.

Wonderful huh?

gkae---5 years in prison for doing art

drunken criminal who murders 1 (nace) and assaulted 3 others only gets 1 year in jail. the american justice system is one of the most backwards jokes in the world.

also would like to rename 287/440 in jersey the nace freeway, all sorts of new nace stuff up in past week as well as much a fill ins, check it out if your from that area.

Guest fr8lover

im going up to jersey again in a couple weeks and i can hardly wait to see the destruction in nace's name when im up there...

thats really sad to hear about the sentancing of that guy, its hard to express how mad it makes one feel to see the justice system fail and let another muderer through the cracks.

i hope the guy lives with the blood on his hands for the rest of his life.

RIP NACE

On the real, my prayers go out.I remember meeting this cat paintin****** bridge. w/ jamz and some other cat.Much props to the info we conversed and the chill factor of this cat. I was mad younger then, its bugged, its on some unbelievable tip. i cant even fathom this loss.my condolences go out to his people and family.I see a nace freight almost everytime i see one runnin or in yards.always brought a smile to my face takin the NE Corridor, even before..I remeber being like 13, seeing at **** **** overpass seeing Nace Jamz peices, the whole wall, its a long ass wall, they were pushin SKA and VR, this was like 8-9 years ago, a true influence since JCUS and ONETWO AKP. Much Respect to all those cats for bringing me up way back in 5th grizade:NACE Jamz RA2B(strength), Shokte Res Moo cm, Devs even MCTWO all those cats for initiating a scene and cultivated a passion injside me before i ever new of down and under and graff mags.all those mayhem cats for continually enchanting walls with Real Graff up to date, them paint rolls are insane(you cats know the deal)on the Unable to be fathom tip->respect and to my oldschool man Pablo Goozmon, what happened to SKY4?all you cats be safe

In free spirit ,Eternal respect to Nace.Your works are infinite and passed on to me more than most can know. On the serious Strength Rest in Peace

Archived