R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REST IN PIECE.

once again I was one who did not know nace personally, but has recognized his artwork ever since the premier issue of iron burners. His work was always something beyond what we can understand, and I think we need to step back and realize what a great loss this has been. NACE was a true legend. I have no idea what his family is going through but I hope I dont experience it for a long time. Much respect to his crew, and all the people he touched while he was still painting, I know you must also be going through a tough time, but with his name riding forever on steel, and people keeping his name alive he will never die in our hearts, he will always be on top. Rest in piece NACE, hope to meet you someday.

Originally posted by scream

Wonderful thing the US justice system.

Monday Dec 3rd, Michael Warren, driver of the vehicle that killed Nace, and seriously injured Nesm and myself, and also injured Kern, was sentenced. He has recieved 1 years imprisonment(of which he has already had 4 months - pending trial and sentencing), 5 years probation and permanent loss of drivers licence.

So a writer like GKae can get a couple of years prison time, for doing a bit of graffiti, and a drunken bastard can physically destroy 2 peoples lives, kill another person, and ruin the lives of all others close to those people and still only lose their licence and get one year behind bars.

Isn't justice wonderful?

Michael Warren will be released from prison, about the same time as this year's Scribble Jam.

Wonderful huh?

im sorry man, thats just sooooooo fucking wrong

i didnt know nace and wont pretend i did. his shit was fucking nice but thats not really why i feel the need to write this. that bastard who caused all of this really deserves to fucking die, or to spend life in jail. i know some people might say that him dying wont change anything and it wont. but if i had to personally live with the pain of your loss in this case i may well want to do some very harsh things to him, the way it is shit like this has happened to me as far as having friends get in accidents caused by drunks and the way it is i fucking wish that these people would die, but then again i would want them to live in anguish for the rest of their lives too because they made a stupid fucking choice and they deserve to pay for it. if they want to say that they just made a mistake and dont deserve to have to live through hell, then they should be reminded that they were the ones stupid enough to do something like this and ruin more than 1 persons life and if they arent ready to be punished then they shouldnt have done it. fucking disgusting....

sorry, i just woke up and that shit about his "jail time" was not something i wanted to hear....

sorry for all of your loss.

if anyone has gone to east brunswick i think it is, they have laser mania.... nace and chip did the whole place...... its freaken amazing... ima go back there and take pics..... nace u live forever in my heart.... and to mayhem stay strong. i also hope lenny and his family are doing better.

I hope to be there with many others when he gets out. I hope someone can email me his information, address and release date. I would love to put up some "Im Micheal Warren and I kill with my car" billboards aroung his home. Rest in peace forever brother and rot in hell forever Mr. Warren.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

I WONDER IF THAT MICHEAL WARREN GUY KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT TO CUT OFF HIS NUTS PUT A PLUNGER IN HIS ASS AND MURDER HIM RIGHT NOW.. I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO GET RELEASED ..HES GONNA CATCH A NASTY BEAT DOWN

Guest fr8lover

hey im checking in from jersey at the moment...78 and the turnpike are still chock full of nace sightings, and thats just what ive seen today...most are still shinning bright, and even the faded ones are there just proving that the guy is still alive and kicking on the highways...

on the topic of the michael warren guy, i hope hes up to catch the beatdown when he gets out, id like to get one in on him like everyone else...the guy needs to be reminded everyday of what he did...stay up newa, chip and nace's family...

peace!

Originally posted by Gravy Baby

just caught another nace tribute in action on 440 .. freshest one to date.

i'll see about sewing up a 440/287 thread for the unpriviledge.

do it man we'd all really appreciate it. i remember goin tio jersey last year seen lots of nace.

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/paintlouis-98/paint-louis-54_x200-5.jpg'>

real good flic.

R.I.P. NACE DF

i was out at the **************** layup last nite. it really brought back some memories. i've barely gone there in 2 to 3 years time and it was eerie seeing the back of that dumpster and all the poles in the yard smashed. i couldn't help thinking of how the railroad ties used to smell in the baking sun during the summer and crossing that creek on that rickety ass board.

it's just plain fucked up that this happened to you.

rest in peace man.

Archived