Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like the green one. I've used it and it's kick ace. Never found a second can of the yellow so I have yet to try it out. The blue is tight. it's a very light blue. The others I just have.[/size]

DSC05385.jpg

baby blue and green they are both dope!

i agree with you on that hipster comment. Id rather rcok that rusto shirt then the gay ass crooks and castles, or Obey shit everybody seems to buy in my area. Alot of writers in my city have mommy and daddy buying all their school clothes at zumies or a hip hop store. Then pretend their hardcore with the clothes they have on because their made by writers.

I do however miss the old school conart stuff, and even though tribal went more mainstream, their stuff is still legit. I guess my point is id rock the rusto shirt still. if it said Supreme all over it with a gay design i wouldnt buy it, but it just has the big face with the label. Looks tight.

I AM TRADING A FEW OF MY PASTEL YELLOW DOUBLES.

I only want to trade for full cans in the same cndition these are, the tops each have a slight crack, but other than that they are mint.

I am looking for Hot pink or teal green. If the teal green isnt a barcode, ill trade for teal and another color. or 2 teal greens.

IMG00626-20101201-1552-1.jpg

PC121012.jpg

moss, was really happy to find this and the 6 emerald greens that came with it.

PC121025.jpg

this was one of those finds that was so fucking random, and made my year!!!!!!!!!! borden,canadian to eh!

PC121024.jpg

A little sample of my keepers.

NOTICE THE CANADIAN CONTENT!

I try to keep it canadian, not that I dont have both. I just think that being a canuk I should hunt down the brands,colours etc that I used growing up and that are from here. I know alot of fellas up north here that have collections that they have traded for or purchased off the internet. I'm not having that!

Dope collection, and the best way to do things is to start with what you know/used....would love to add a few canadian krylons and rustos to my collection. I have a couple but just from what pops up on ebay from time to time....

i'm not hating on trades or the purchase of old paint. I've made some ok money via ebay and canuk rusto. I'm just reminding my fellow canadians about where they're at and from. CIL brand had some amazing cans!

Holler at me import I got some things for you.

Archived