Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grandola

Jack and the box...

Jack in the box...

i remember one time my boys and i went into jack in the box and took all the little signs that said "Jacks are better than Macs" we went across the street to McDonalds and put them on their tables...

that was pure anarchy....

fun....

lol...

finally! time to head out...

untill tomorrow...

one time i was feelin real wild n krazy n shit and stole the number card from carl's jr.!!! suckers didn't even know what hit em.

Guest tears*uno

one time one of my friends duct taped a " NO COLOREDS " sign on a kfc..........then ran away, i shoudla stayed and saw peoples reaction but we left. yes it was very very wrong, but extremely funny too.

we also use to steal the car emblems off cars, we had like 400 of them. our prized ones were a ferrari horse, a rolls royce winged angel person, a bentley little wheel cap thing, and the beloved POLICE CRUISER emblem. then we got caught by my mother and had to bury them underground.

wow we sure can be stupid

Originally posted by dELiSs

one time i was feelin real wild n krazy n shit and stole the number card from carl's jr.!!! suckers didn't even know what hit em.

:lol: :lol:

Guest bug

this one time, i got mc donalds good. i ordered food at the drive thru, paid for it, but then when they tried to give me the food, i drove off. i showed them!

Guest Stapler

So you were the one that paid for me to get a free meal. WOW the world needs more people like you.^^^^^^

the kfc here has a ladder in the back and you can walk right up to the sign.. i wanna go do a bomb over the coronel (fuck spelling i hate you)

Guest postaholic

this one friend of mine used to always fuck up when he was ordering our food in tha drive thru, always talking mad shit right into tha ordering thing, right after tha lady bitch took our order, i knew she heard his ass one time, so i cancelled my shit, im not trying to get a burger dripping with cum sauce, fuck all that.

that same guy also went to wendy's and asked to see DAVE. then he argued with tha guy for so long that tha guy dared him to pull around cuz he was gonna woop his ass. he also told us straight up he was going to spit in the food. needless to say we drove off, but it was fucking hilarious...

Guest JIGSAW

Re: wow

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

i like tacos 2 for 1.00 there not so bad..:D :D

hell yea man their good, del taco is good too..

Guest socrates

Jack In The Box is open 24 hours a day, it is my HEAVEN.

ripping off car embelems is not cool.

some shit fucks in my old 'hood tried that shit on my benz (it's a '73... w108 chassis) but ze germans bolt the star to the trunk on the older cars. they popped the ring off, but left the star on the trunk. shitheads scratched up my paint too. i'd kill the bastards if i knew who did it. fucking up my ride and shit...

i don't want to imagine how much the ferrari horse cost to replace, let alone the rolls silver ghost. unless the person did something to spite you, i don't understand how you could fuck with automobiles of this caliber.

i hope you got over that shit head period of your life...

jack's tacos rule.

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by dELiSs

fawk

Guest greedy mars

i wish i could eat at a jack in the box,. shit looks better then the fast food restaurants around here. anyone wanna mail me some food

Ultimate cheeseburgers, bacon cheddar wedges, SPICY cheddar wedges, Jalepeno poppers.....................Pure cholestorol............

im gonna go there in a couple hours actually..there tacos are the shit..so are the jumbo jacks..and there shakes...

Guest Dr. Drew

the only thing i like at jack n a crack (thats what we call it aroubd here) is their milk shakes. and the ironic thing is that the only time i feel like having one is the middle of the night...and 99% of the time, they shut off their milk shake machine during the middle of the night to clean it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this