SEx or graffiti

mr c

If you had the chance to pick any girl so u can fuck her or the chance of getting 1000 cans..........what would u pick can't be both....................

i say the sex, cause im an ugly motherfuker plus cans i can work for them............hahahahah:D :rolleyes:

:lol:

This is a funny post...I haven't read through the rest of the thread yet but I'm sure there's more funny shit to read in here.

And to answer your question, I would take the pussy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't paint enough that i have any need for 1000 cans. I guess if we're talking some expensive paint like montana, i'd take them and sell them to some hipsters and have a few thousand dollars. but if we're just talking killz or something, i'll take the pussy.

actually, i'd probably take the pussy anyways, i can get free paint any time i want, i can't pick any woman in the world and fuck her any time i want.

Give me the cans. Even if I didn't get 1 chick I wanted I'm still going to get plenty of other pussy. Besides, we all know how guys are- once you've had that one chick, you'll be off fantasizing about the next chick you wish you could have just once.

marina.jpg.cef04e5f019c0ff5343441cc1648b38a.jpg

marina2.jpg.4daeb2d98360f17be9776a30c9665d47.jpg

marina3.jpg.d43075291711cc48e9af22e340c26b21.jpg

pretty sure I've already been through a couple thousand cans but I haven't been up in even a 100 women, well, MAYBE 120, 140 tops... anyway, one day I expect I'll finally put the spray paint aside, not so much with the pussoi... so, what was the question?

no question in my mind! 1000 tins! they'd last a whole lot longer than my two shoves and a grunt with the girl of my dreams! i'd prefer to have sex 1000 more times with my girlfriend and have a healthy stash of paint, than shame myself attempting to fuck a celebrity or whatever. fantasies are best kept in the mind. i reckon only single ugly guys, or virgins would pick the sex.

Archived