SEx or graffiti

mr c

Maybe if i was garanteed a certain amount of sex time with the girl, cuase if i was with the hottest girl in the world i would be done in a very short amount of time, yeah i could go for a second round or take time with forplay but 2,500 dollars worth of cans is a whole lot.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DEE38

why does her legs look like shit??? like all discolored and dark and peeling like she tanned her lower half with fake tanners at the 99cent store??

hahahah i was thinking the same thing!! in this case, i'd prolly be taking the cans because sex is different from making love.;)

Guest THEdude

shoot I don't know

you can have sex with anyone and anything

or you can simply squeeze your lizard with a picture of that girl

the cans sound cool

hey maybe you can do the cans

damn, tough choice but i see it like this.

take the cans. become some local big time artist. catch the eye of advertising exc. looking for a more "urban" look/feel for their product or commercial. make lots of cash, get lots of girls, fuck them all - you are now famous - keep getting cash form more companies trying to get that "urban" feel. you're in the clear. paint and bitches! right?!?

but then again, i maybe streching this thread a bit, but hey - confidence, creativity, ambition - these are the three things you must conquer to ...

blah i am now tired of bullshiting... couldn't think of what else to say! lol!

but yea, fuck the cans. i suck anyways. i'd take the female anyday!

-grand.

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by test pattern

Probably the paint.

I'm already fucking the only girl I want to.

ahahahhahahahahahahah

i get pussy regardless to yo

id have to agree with this fucking idiot who seems to have a sliver of intellegence.

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

1,000 cans, you can get sex easy enough if u have g/f or maybe you have to work out that part :D

im sure yo lame internet nerd ass does have to work that out... WITH YO BOYFRIEND!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by jah

i think knowing that you fucked the hottest (or atleast what you consider the hottest) girl in the world would last longer than 1000 cans.

Imagine if your grandfather fucked Marlyn Monroe back in the day.

He'd be one serious legend. He'd be getting a private room with a sponge 'n' tug daily.

ive given this some considerable thoughts... ok i agree that painting feels better than sex. but a 1000 cans i can prolly work my ass off for 2 months or so and i can obtain that easily. i know i can get sex easily. but how difficult you think it would be to get Angelina Jolie or Charlize Theron or perhaps Catherine Zeta Jones?? or even Laetitia Casta think about how you brag to all your friends you banged one of these girls thats even more fame than what more graffiti writers get. sorry to say all you graffilthy freaks im going for the girl of choice to bang....

so i guess have fun painting im gonna hit this girl that 1000 or millions wish they could fuck.

Guest Canadiano

Brianna Banks is hideous. and Denise Richards is the BOMB! I'd make sweet, long lasting, beautiful love to her all day and night. She's a great mix of sexiness and cutie-pieness.

I'd take the cans, of course. 1000 cans? damn!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Canadiano

and Denise Richards is the BOMB!

umm... denise is not so fine in real life. She's so underfed that her hair is thinning.

A friend work with her on Undercover Brother, and said that his image of her was shattered.

He also worked with Mariah Carey, who he said is now the #1 on his wish list.

You know how a girl looks hotter when she's a fun person? Well Denise looks worse.

you all front so fuckin hard! full of shit!!! no shit its easy to get pussy. even quality pussy isnt hard to find still. but the FINEST GIRL IN THE WORLD! dont even act like you could mack her if you saw her. i could easily throw aside cash for a year and be able to buy 1000 cans. fuck that. and fuck all these fake ass celebs kids are posting. these girls are just slutty lookin hoes who look hella easy. id go for a classy girl with some real beauty. and id forget about the cans in a second.

Archived