DorkstaR SketcheS

DorkstaR

its ok

its ok dorkstars girl frend all these guy are into fluzys that do nuff;n but get naked lol i said fulzys hahah cant spell but you dork star let me peep a flick of your room looks hell nice i think every writer wants to hit there own rome but never dose you are lucky.. the chick.. the skills .. the boobs:eek: and the damn ever writers dream a painted room! ha any ways keep it up ya shit is dope!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: thanks for the feedback....

Originally posted by DorkstaR

unfortunately my g/f is not available for any more "pictures". she says that you guys scared her enough already...

DAMN, JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO ASK FOR A NIPPLE SHOT!!!

Re: its ok

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

its ok dorkstars girl frend all these guy are into fluzys that do nuff;n but get naked lol i said fulzys hahah cant spell but you dork star let me peep a flick of your room looks hell nice i think every writer wants to hit there own rome but never dose you are lucky.. the chick.. the skills .. the boobs:eek: and the damn ever writers dream a painted room! ha any ways keep it up ya shit is dope!

yeah theres a lot of writers on this board who look down upon writing in your room but each his own or whateversome want to be low key i want to personally but id probbaly just F up and have to look at it haha my folks know i paint but dont condone it they said icould paint my room too but who wants to move this crap back and forward :-p

my room is fukt up

i'm here at my girl's house and i more than likely wont be home tonite so i'll post a pic of my wall sumtime tomorrow if i get a chance. my folks know i write...they know i paint...they know i'm not a bad kid....but i've got a really messed up head.:crazy: but if i take a pic of my wall i'd have to move my t.v. stand and a few guitars....maybe when im not so lazy....laters

Originally posted by krie

dorksta, u got any painted work ?

the sketchs are sweet

hopefully they will be coming soon.....now that i got a job i might be able to buy more paint...so my stuff that i post will be fresh. oh and by the way everyone....after long debating i have decided not to post pics of my wall....too emberassing:o

too hot in texas!!

okay so its about a good 90 sum maybe 100 degrees and the humidity has kept me from stepping foot outside...so i sit here bored at home wasting away my day. but i decided to do a stupid lil doodle of myself...why? i have yet to figure that out. the only problem is im not chubby much less fat....i just made myself look that way in the pic. oh yea...and my head isnt really bigger than my body. but you get the idea...maybe.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000014.jpg'>

dorkstar....very very nice work on paper. i was wondering if you could submit a cover for my little zine called short cuts. i cant promise that you are going to be the cover of the next issue but i'f like to see what you can whip up.the zine is primarily black and white but i really like the color. it might be too expensive to do it in color. are you good with contrasting colors so they show well in black and white?? d'oh....just email me....devilush_hiss@hotmail.com

yo dork.... you never emailed me back. sucka. sketches look just like they used to dude, burning my ass and ten steps ahead of everyone else. i enjoy the lot of them, so now you are going to email me. also, nice throw on her breasts. i wish i could do things like that.... but well, thats another story. but yeah, what happened to those little characters.... and how many people went to gvs on this forum?!

Originally posted by binaryheresy

yo dork.... you never emailed me back. sucka. sketches look just like they used to dude, burning my ass and ten steps ahead of everyone else. i enjoy the lot of them, so now you are going to email me. also, nice throw on her breasts. i wish i could do things like that.... but well, thats another story. but yeah, what happened to those little characters.... and how many people went to gvs on this forum?!

everyone who sent me an email got a reply from me. hmm.... i havent done any of those doll characters in a LONG time. maybe i can sketch up a lil sumthin and i'll post them later. i'll check my email again to see if i never emailed you back....but email me again if its really important. laters bro.

I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

okay kids heres sumthin i've been workin on the past couple of days. there are 2 reasons why im submitting an unfinished piece.

1) i am low on ideas of what to put in the background. i want to make another full page and i was thinking about some kind of african scene. but i dont know if i wanna do that definitely. either that or i'll just make the background a solid color, any sugggestions for a solid color or should i stick with the african scene?

2) for your viewing enjoyment....i guess.:o

p.s. if you have a better idea then please let me know. toodles.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000015.jpg'>

Guest ~nebz~

yes he is growing to be a good writer i could just imagine that up on some wall..........keep at it dog...:stretch: :stretch: :stretch: :stretch: :stretch:

AS WELL AS THIS ONE....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000016.jpg'>

i just seem to be getting writers block today. this is a year old sketch that i ripped out of my old blackbook and stuck in my new one....it was a 2 pager now turned into 1....hence the line down the "k" where it was torn. if someone can help me out with an idea for a background for this one too i'd appreciate it. thanks.

good background!

to dorkstar i would recommend a space like back ground cause i was downtown and some guys were painting up a wall for the canada day celebration and they had a crazily cool space background! so ya, use that! peacers...:crazy:

ps. more pics of ur girl man, shes a hottie;) and u got some good stuff man!

Archived