DorkstaR SketcheS

DorkstaR

Originally posted by sect one

oh yeah by the way how did you talk her into letting you write on her chest?

"hey ronda...hold still"

"okay"

(drawing in progress)

"ok im done"

"now im gonna post it on the internet"

"i dare you"

"uhh.... okay"

....and here we are.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainydays

your stuff is pretty nice...im lovin your handstyles...tight work...keep em comin rookie haha ryyte:cool:

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

HEY MAN...ID FUCK THAT GIRL....:cool: COOLGUYBIGDICK

Been there....done that PLENTY of times....you think im gonna be in a 2 year and 9 month relationship with her for nothing? you gotta be kidding.

Guest Abc Eater

HAHAHHA!

HAHAHAH...This is good shit..:king: :king: ..I wish my girlfriend let me tag a boob..hahaaha..post some more i like the monkey...and the throwys and handstyle the most along with everything else..:D :king:

Re: Re: DorkstaR SketcheS

Originally posted by symon

Frankenstein girls will seem stragely sexy...

Very fluggin' nice work though

i was waitin for sumone to figure out where that character came from....i commend you for figuring it out.:D

Man someone beat me to the 3DB thing! haha. I guess you wouldn't want me to remind you about the GVS board too huh? (you're probably wondering who this is by now)...

yo Dork, your shit is still lookin' real nice man! Clean as fuck. even the old black and white sketches u had are still sick for being that old. stay up, peace.

Originally posted by RidiculoiD

Man someone beat me to the 3DB thing! haha. I guess you wouldn't want me to remind you about the GVS board too huh? (you're probably wondering who this is by now)...

yo Dork, your shit is still lookin' real nice man! Clean as fuck. even the old black and white sketches u had are still sick for being that old. stay up, peace.

DAMN!! GVS ....thats been a while. who is this? TELL ME!!! aight laters.

EKS-LAX!!!!

Originally posted by RidiculoiD

haha, man i don't know if you remember an eksit or mosek, but yeah that was a long ass time ago...

of course i remember who you are....man i havent heard from you in a long time.....how's things? email me if you get a chance. later.

DORKSTAR, I'VE FOLLOWED MANY O' GREAT WRITERS PERSONALLY AND LET ME SAY YOU'VE GOT SOME GREAT THINGS COMING TO YOU IN TERMS OF GRAFF. THERE ARE TWO PICS IN THERE THAT REALLY SHOW YOU GOT A GOOD FEEL FOR YOUR LETTER STRUCTURE AND THAT YOU CAN USE TO SEND YOU FURTHER. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO TOUNCHED MYSELF TO THE PICTURE OF THE TITS??? KEEP IT UP DORKSTAR!!!

thanks for the feedback....

unfortunately my g/f is not available for any more "pictures". she says that you guys scared her enough already....GOOD JOB now i cant post more than just cleavage. oh well....i still get some. but thanks for all the positive comments. thats my room in the background. the wall looks really crappy....its pretty old. maybe i'll post it, we'll have to see. oh and by the way she doesnt paint...but maybe i'll teach her sumthin.:D

Originally posted by cmeup

you fucking lucky dork you.... :lol:

your not from san antonio originally are you?

hit me up on aim if you get a chance: aim = ibteaser

teaser

no i'm not originally from san antonio.....born and raised in big d.

Archived