DorkstaR SketcheS

DorkstaR

Re: good background!

Originally posted by mr.misk

to dorkstar i would recommend a space like back ground cause i was downtown and some guys were painting up a wall for the canada day celebration and they had a crazily cool space background! so ya, use that! peacers...:crazy:

ps. more pics of ur girl man, shes a hottie;) and u got some good stuff man!

indeed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...

a couple of days for one page in a book? You have patience my friend...

prisma color markers are more expensive then a can of painters touch (i don't actually know anyone who actually BUYS paint or any graff supplies though)...

you should definately hit up the streets, but then agian, if it takes days to draw a page, and you're out doing real graffiti (illegal) with a medium such as spray paint that you say you don't have much experience with of course it won't come out nearly as good...but i dunno what to tell you, you gotta put in some work, good artists are good artists but good writers are "bad" kids...

i learned how to paint before draw.

Peace dork.

fuck your hand style is gay. thats my attempt at being cynical. your stuff is super dope. that elephant one reminds me of my own character - i just did a big blow up hippo. word to the hippo. any way your pages are dope. your chick is dope and im sure you have proved with that last techincal sketch that your stuff is pretty well rounded. i wish i could get some magazine loving from devilush.

I think you could have a lot of fun with a jungle type of background with wines leaves trees etc. Are you getting up at all with paint? Or at least practising? i see something that lookes like it could be yours behind that beutiful picture of your girl.....damn shes fine. if you have any practise wall shit or illegalls (prefferably) post it up. you got good steez dog....

I forgot one thing....

That second peice reminds me of bubble gum for some reason. maybe throw a shell toe stepping away from a gob of sizzling gooey gum off of the cement or something. thats what i would do....

-NIK

and my blackbook goes down in a blaze...

i cant believe i actually tried to work on this page while i was half asleep. now im fully awake and lookin at it.....haha it suks. oh well i decided to go for a red sky approach. oh well...maybe i can fix it. thanks everyone for all of your ideas....i'll finish the creme and red one soon. this time i'll try to stay awake.

:eek:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000021.jpg'>

Re: and my blackbook goes down in a blaze...

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i cant believe i actually tried to work on this page while i was half asleep. now im fully awake and lookin at it.....haha it suks. oh well i decided to go for a red sky approach. oh well...maybe i can fix it. thanks everyone for all of your ideas....i'll finish the creme and red one soon. this time i'll try to stay awake.

:eek:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000017.jpg'>

the peice is nice but the backkground sucks

(hey i was agreeing with you)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

.......if you dont mind me asking...how old are you.

im really hoping your older than me, thatll make me feel better.

good stuff though. i wont even front like im better than you.

but, your tag is kind of weak.

snot??? sell out???

im not sure of what youre talking about....im not big on graff history much less the style of other writers. i hardly ever look at other writer's style for inspiration. i've never even heard of snot. i probably wouldnt know half the writer's you do. i learned from myself. and whats that sell out crap?? i didnt catch that.

Guest tears*uno

your graff is fucking ill dude but your self esteem is getting annoying...realize that your shit is really good because right nwo your sounding like a a supermodel saying she is fat and its just annoying. keep up the great artwork it is really good shit. toodles.

tears*uno

i can see where you get off saying that my attitude sucks. i've never been big on my work. as i've said before i dont really look at other writer's stuff so i dont know how my stuff compares to hardly anybodys. i have never liked anything that i have drawn before....and that kind of attitude keeps me working harder and harder on my next piece. i apologize for my modesty...but if you knew me like everyone else does then you'd know this is just the way i am....modest.

personaly (as if it matters) i think i respect you more than almost anybody on this board because u havent got a big head or a bad attitude and that shows a lot. and the fact you think that way, like you said, keeps you working harder. keep up the good work.

Archived