DorkstaR SketcheS

DorkstaR

DIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAMNN!

DAMN G!!!!! NOW THATS SOME RAW ASS SHIT, ROOKIE!!! YOUR TOO MODEST...BUT BETTER THAT THAN AN ASSHOLE.... ROOKIE!!HA!!!! OH YEAH, EVERYONE WANTS TO THANK YOU FOR STARTING THE WEEKLY...BOOB DAY TAG!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i wanna know about the white inlines too. I suck with markers man i quit and just doo outlines now, leave the colro for painting. I especially can;t work with prismas they seem to bleed to much for me. Is there a certain type of paper somone could suggest? i should post this in the yard sorry...

Dorkstar...

Dorkstar.. look at it this way.. u are posting and u are doing something.. as far as people thinking you suck.. im looking at all these threads and not only am i seeing that you burn most of the people on here i am also seeing that most of the people criticizing you dont post shit.

The reason i stopped posting shit on here is because all you ever hear is.. your biting this.. or your biting that.. or boo that sucks.. and its all from people no one cares about..

Keep doin what u wanna do man.. u wanna post? Fuck what a bunch of internet tagbangers an wanna be allstars are saying..Shit man if u lived here id pait with you. You seem to be innovative and your shit is clean.. if u can paint it or not.. i dont kno.. an honestly it doesnt really matter.

People need to give credit where credit is due an just stop hating..

Keep on doin your thang.. an fuck the haters..

Namerocc

AR ELK ADK

One more thing.. i think u should paint the one where it turns into liquid on the bottom.. an if that is what u do i would be interested in checking out flicks of the finnishe product.

shit son u aint no rookie hahahah those are some ill sketches wait till i post my bullshit i suck compared to u and most other people but people round here like my shit and its what i like so ya keep on killing dork!

for those who appreciate it....

here are a few sketches. i know i said that i wouldn't post anymore on 12oz but people keep bugging me about different things. so for those of you who wont stop bugging me about posting more sketches....these are for you. maybe you'll like em....maybe you wont. in anycase i've been real busy trying to get into college and all.....and for those who ask what tools i use. i use prismas(markers&pencils)/sharpies/painters(white outine).

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000028.jpg'>

my latest piece in my boy skyn's book

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000029.jpg'>

me and dent hittin up skyn's book (sorry for cuttin ya off ser)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000032.jpg'>

a sticker i just worked on:o

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000031.jpg'>

dent and i representin' texxxas

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000037.jpg'>

and for those of you who would like a preview of the wall in my room, here ya go. i havent painted on it in a while so dont start bitchin that it suks....i know it does. thanks to those who show interest in my work. laters.

Guest Ser3adc

good lookin dork...the peice in skyn's book came out very dope indeed...i'm lovin the while time theme...your wall looks cool too.

YEAH DORK, WHAT KINDA MARKERS DO YOU USE, WE FEEL THAT IF WE USE THE SAME MAYBE WE CAN WRITE LIKE YOU, IT WORK JUST AS WELL WITH MY GEORGE FORMAN GRILL, I USE IT AND NOW I HAVE 5 KIDS, ALL OF THEM WHOM ARE NAMED "HECZ", THE JORDAN SHOES WORKED GOOD TOO, BUT ONLY WHEN I ROCK 'EM WITH MY BULLS JERSEY, NOT THE BITCH ASS WISARD'S JERSEY........

ANYWAYS MAN YOU GOT SKILL KEEP POSTIN' SHIT!!!!!!

OH, AND RELIGION YOU SHOULD DEF..KEEP OUT OF THIS, IT MAYBE A BIG PART BUT PEOPLE HATE THE ARTIST'S ART FOR HIS RELIGION...

Originally posted by HECZ

OH, AND RELIGION YOU SHOULD DEF..KEEP OUT OF THIS, IT MAYBE A BIG PART BUT PEOPLE HATE THE ARTIST'S ART FOR HIS RELIGION...

then let them hate me. for all i care nobody respects anybody on this board anymore. you cant put down a thought without being criticized. i can believe what i want and if i try and interact religion with graffiti....then i'll stand by it regardless. it's not like it hasnt been done before. it's my work, it's my belief, it's my religion. if people wanna criticize me....i could care less. im done tryin to make everyone happy. i do this stuff for those who need it. it's to better me. it's to better those who like what i do. i admired all those people who worshipped christ though art. and i have nothing to lose by posting scriptures. god bless those who are lost.

religeon. true faith is a form of insanity.

man you cant just take your bat and ball and go home, i thought the thread about your girl was pretty funny (even though you seem pretty cheesed off about it) and your sketches are dope. rock on man, keep up the good work.

Guest rEaL 1NA

Dork- Your shit is fuckin' GANGSTA!!!! Lovin the style, characters, etc. You got true skillz. Keep up that flava, it's cats like you that make the graf game worth playin!! peace-

Archived