DorkstaR SketcheS

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea, definitly feeling all your work dorkstar! and as well on the religion note, why does it matter guys? i tink we all got into graffiti so we'd be judged on sumtin other then our clothes, our hair, money ect? i did at least. so how does what religion he practices have ne affect on the quality of art? ahh well, i am dumb its late and its just my o.o2.... later

Guest DRIPONERS

dork you got some of the illest ish in this place rockin the wall in the room it pretty fresh shows every one you can paint what you draw big ups to you:D :D

Originally posted by Media OEC

I'm sorry to inform you of this but there is no such thing as God.....Uh yes.

in your quote you say that graffiti is your only means of escaping reality. well i believe that christ is my only ticket to heaven. regardless of what you may think, i am in no way trying to make you believe what i believe in. judge my art...not my life. this reality im living now is my only vision of hell. i have peace waiting for me in the kingdom of god. lay off guy....net beef is worthless.

Yo dork sorry if i get you mad you mad by posting my work...Just fuckin around with some eyecandy... Well yeah about religion TO EACH HIS OWN is what i go by... Some are religious and some arent.... Well yeah email me back about the trading shit... later MANIFESTO

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by DorkstaR

teeheehee......i posted the 200th reply to my thread...YEA!!! okay i think my 5 seconds of fame where over even before they started. oh well.

you're still here?????

I tought you had left and were really pissed off at everyone.....

oh well

hows your girl??

Archived