Coolest gal on 12oz...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest post.

wow! I feel so much love!

I'd have to say FOXY FANTASTIC because I never thought I could have so much fun with someone throwing water at hookers out of the car window, or getting shot at by carjackers.

Devilush, because I might as well know her... I'm one of the lucky few who have actually seen her face! And the OG homies * and * think she's cool plus a handful of other mutual friends, so she is A-okay by me...

Siloette, because I admire her self expression, and she's been inspiration for me. I can't think of many people who have been in such a way. Even thought the closest I've ever come to her life is dropping bf off at the bus station once a long time ago....

:D

Thank you girls for everything... you know I love you so much!

mr.disco...thanks G.....good to hear..cause b. is still trucking on..I got to be in a show with him this year when I was still up north...You would have laughed at the faces that showed up...I cant wait to see some published work by that dude..hes off the rocker..email me friend..

d.lush..hey you seen the skotrel lately? I heard hes balling out of control

He gave me a copy of short cuts awhile back..kudos..

and yeah I saw the flicks from the fem 9 / post extravaganza..hot soup..superstar status for sure..caught a fem whole car about a month back..dynamite...

and post you just know your funky fresh..I think we should ditch our sig. others..play hobo..hitchhike and boxcar it to a middle ground..and rock something spectacular..

Guest post.
Originally posted by siloette

and post you just know your funky fresh..I think we should ditch our sig. others..play hobo..hitchhike and boxcar it to a middle ground..and rock something spectacular..

I certainly need an adventure to make myself feel better about the last couple months! Sounds fabulous! My great uncle H. was the black sheep of his family because he took to riding the rails from place to place- job to job and never quite found "success"- yet I feel honored that his blood runs in my veins. Of course, that means I have to accept my other uncle, the alcoholic rodeo clown. I kid you not... am I doomed? A middle ground, eh?? Could it be..... Drain Bamage territory? :)

~p

wow!! see we are a close knit family!!

silo...no i havent seen skotrel lately as a matter of fact. he lives far from where i am and he isnt around the city as much anymore. would you like me to relay any messages to him since we have his number?

shit...post and i were sisters in a different life.

my vote goes for devilush. could it ever be anyone else? she's the second coolest chick i know, next to my girlfriend of course. i would really like to know Dlush on a personal basis i always get along so well with girls as apposed to guy friends.

Originally posted by DETO

my vote goes for devilush. could it ever be anyone else? she's the second coolest chick i know, next to my girlfriend of course. i would really like to know Dlush on a personal basis i always get along so well with girls as apposed to guy friends.

deto you voted already! i feel ya though, i dont get along with girls so easily. i dunno why. there are only a few selected girls that i really vibe with....well the girls on here are cool. but it's not on a personal basis. i think that if post and i met, we'd be rocking. but other than that, i only have a total of 4 close girlfriends. that's all i need. oh yea, and my sister. no one understands our relationship and friendship. we're two goofy ass fucks.

i dont really know any of the girls. i dont read all the posts in all the threads and i dont come on enough usually to get to know peoples personalities and shit (maybe a couple, but not too much) but i have a thing for asian chicks and from what i hear devilush is asian and hot (i could be wrong but i thought i saw that). so, thats better than anything i know about any of the other girls.....

Guest post.
Originally posted by Foxy Fantastic

Oh my goodness POST. I'm laughing my ass off. That was so fun throwing water at hookers and loosing those crazed carjackers...and people probably think that's a lie. It was a crazy visit huh?!?!? You didn't even mention how we got seriously stuck in the mud out in the middle of no where and we pushed the car free! We're some tough gals! Then I dropped you off at a spot so I could park and when I arrived back at the spot where you were starting to get busy...a DEER jumps out from where you were standing, and we can't forget the ice storm, the tornado, and getting chased. Ohhh ok ok, the ice storm and tornado were a bit over the top but hey I've got the fastest getaway ride in tha midwest. Tha wagovan don't take no shit! We had a great time!

votes. =0]

P.S. I want to see those flicks you've been showin' everyone POST.

I hope it's not that one of me with a HUGE wheelbarrow FULL of horse shit...although it was a VERY NICE flick. Hahahahaha....=0] Miss ya girly!

Oh Damn.... That deer scared the shit out of me, I must have looked like such an ass freaking out and climbing under that trailer! I can't believe I forgot about all of that. haha, now I'm laughing my ass off. What about catching those mexicans looting a boxcar for canned corn?? Thank god for wagovan getaways!!! don't worry, I never showed the picture of you and the horse shit to anyone, and I agree that it's a very nice picture! I just sent out some of the trains that we did when I was there. I miss you, too! If I wasn't at the public library, I'd send you flicks right now. Love ya girl!!!

Guest post.

oooh, the air horn incidents... that's ****'s thing though, we can't claim it as our own. Although it was way funny!

Archived