How to get away...even when you get caught...

porque

i feel you man, i mean im not really "snotty" when it comes to cops but it was 1:30 i was nervous so i started studderin' he asked me what my problem was and i slipt out, "none of your bussiness" my mistake markers were robed stickers were robed, blah, blah, blah. but usually i role wit kids who are 18 sometimes 21, you think, "they're looking for a place to get cigarettes" or "they're looking for a place to get beer" are good excuses?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIG THING..

KEEP THIS SHIT IN MIND

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HEARD OF THE TERM PEOPLE SAY, "TAGGERS ARE LIKE DOGS"....WELL IF YOU HAVENT THEN ILL EXPLAINE. IF YOU HAVE A DOG THEN YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT FOR A WALK, WHAT DOES IT DO WHEN YOU WALK IT AROUND... IT PISSIS EVERYWHERE JUS LIKE US WHEN WE COME OUT OF THE PAD, WE WALK TO A HOMIES HOUSE WE CATCH A SPOT THEN WE WALK AROUND WE KEEP CATCHING SPOTS..WELL DONT DO THAT SHI ANYMORE, WATCH WHERE YOU WRITE, WRITE AWAY FRO YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE GET SUSPICIOUS AND NOTICE SHIT AND EVENTUALLY DROP A DIME ON YO ASS.... SO WATCH OUT...

ANOTHER THING IS DONT FUCKING LEAVE YOUR EMPTY CANS AROUND BECAUS WHEN YOU DO , THE BUFFER COMES AND BUFFS, AND PICKS UP WHAT EVER'S LEFT BEHIND BELIEVE ME , I HAD TO BE A BUFFER FOR A WHILE DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE SO DUMP UR SHIT INA SAFE PLACE OR TAKE IT WITH YOU...:king: :rolleyes:

Re: BIG THING..

Originally posted by FDL RECK04

KEEP THIS SHIT IN MIND

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HEARD OF THE TERM PEOPLE SAY, "TAGGERS ARE LIKE DOGS"....WELL IF YOU HAVENT THEN ILL EXPLAINE. IF YOU HAVE A DOG THEN YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT FOR A WALK, WHAT DOES IT DO WHEN YOU WALK IT AROUND... IT PISSIS EVERYWHERE JUS LIKE US WHEN WE COME OUT OF THE PAD, WE WALK TO A HOMIES HOUSE WE CATCH A SPOT THEN WE WALK AROUND WE KEEP CATCHING SPOTS..WELL DONT DO THAT SHI ANYMORE, WATCH WHERE YOU WRITE, WRITE AWAY FRO YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE GET SUSPICIOUS AND NOTICE SHIT AND EVENTUALLY DROP A DIME ON YO ASS.... SO WATCH OUT...

ANOTHER THING IS DONT FUCKING LEAVE YOUR EMPTY CANS AROUND BECAUS WHEN YOU DO , THE BUFFER COMES AND BUFFS, AND PICKS UP WHAT EVER'S LEFT BEHIND BELIEVE ME , I HAD TO BE A BUFFER FOR A WHILE DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE SO DUMP UR SHIT INA SAFE PLACE OR TAKE IT WITH YOU...:king: :rolleyes:

feelin ya big time:dazed:

• 2 weeks later...

Cops

ok guys.....my dads a cop..so i no this stuff....cops can and will search u if they "have a reason to belive you have illegal substances in your back pack"..i.e Weed.Spray.other drugs.wat ever....so if they have any reason to believe you have drugs or spray then they can and will search u....so saying no wont really do much....

(reason i said spray is illegal is cuz im only 16...and for people under 18 its illegal for then to have spray.....)...so just watch for cops and wen ur at night go hide wne ever u see a car

Originally posted by ODS-1

If a spot is rumored to have had cops at it before, making it hot, what would be the procedure for painting there after that incident withouth being caught?

yeah man...he can see wat u write so if he see's anymore he can pu tit on u.

The only thing that's ever saved my ass when I was in a tight situation is having a "story". Canadian cops are fast but not violent. If you watch enough episodes of "COPS" and "To Serve and Protect" you'll notice that a good alibi is always useful.

Think about the first 5 questions a cop is going to ask you:

- Why were you running?

- Where are you coming from?

- Mind if I take a look in your bag?

- Do you have any ID?

Or they'll make it seem like their investigating some B&E's or something and ask you questions about something going on (that may or may not have actually happened)

Point being - the moment you throw your bag over your shoulder make up a story, where you're going, where you were, what bus you missed, why that crazy guy was chasing you....whatever.

When the cop starts asking you questions if you sound comfortable and calm - it will come through; even if your're lying through your teeth. If all else fails - don't lie - tell him exactly where you were walking to and from - just leave out the part where you started throwing shit up. I know I've been lost in certain neighbourhoods before - and I've actually asked a cop for directions to the closest bus stop or phone booth to call a cab.

Rent-a-Pigs are the same only easier to outsmart; you can play into their ego to0 "like yo man - I just saw this truck over behind that building and when I was watching them - they started yelling and one guy was chasing me. I think they were breaking into the building or something"

Hope this helps someone avoid 200 hours of community service.

Originally posted by EgoManiakal

well i was about 13 years old and i just finished watching predator2 on the sneek preview of HBO that would come on once a year. Ive usually viewed the censored version on television minus the sex and gratuitous violance. It was during this morbid display that it opened the scab of coformity and censorship of my mind to released the flowing blood that is "thinking outside the box of life". In this epifany i ran and started scribbling the first initial designs to create a cloaking system from various household products and objects not invented yet.

It wasnt until now, 8 years later and 2 days before my 21st birthday, after much trials and errors and disapearing domesticated animals that i perfected a visual transflection cloaking device and time distortion trick. The compenents behind the enjineering of it apears entirely simple but extremly complex and would involve research spawned from Nicola teslas theories on time travel and socrates philosophies on self conscious in the universe.

At first the idea that i could somehow project what would virtually apear to be behind the subject A , on the subject B, reflected through a looking glass stabilized by staying motionless to the subject C. In this case hundreds of milions of miniture cameras and display screans wouldhave to work all at the exact same period of time without delay working in exact syncronicity to project Subject C exactly what is behind the B to equal A- the exact backround. This concept would make subject B completely invisible to subject C.

Only flaw about this whole conception is that this would only focus the relflection facing towards the subject C and not the free world prospective of every direction. In that case Cameras that could film and project upon itself of what is d irectly behind the subject B compensate for the bulk, figure, and lumpy dimentions of an average human being.

This being said now the power source itself would be of the greatest concern, a constant state of energy that could power this mechanism for constant cloak would impossible, leaving the apearence of invisibility to only be in temporary status. This is impractical because for time restrictions you would have to stand still for a longer period of time depending o who exactly what looking in your direction.

Ok lets say by chance you have a power source that is constant and you could virtually be invisible for indefinate periods of time. Applications of this theory opens up to the affect on the human mind and consciousness.

Being invisible for longer periods of time could start to affect the psychy of an average human being and have detrimental affects. One of this would possibly open up to withdrawl symptoms of the feelings of invincibility to do what one pleases without being viewed. Naked to the world if you will... This kind of ultimate freedom would not be well adjusted to going back into a world where people view you 100% 24hours a day. the "out of sight out of mind" idea that if people arent seeing you there not thinking of you. Depression followed by dimensia would eventually ensue.

To say the least creating a way to complete the idea of invisibility would start in the mind ebfore even starting a project of this size in reality because of time, technology, and the pghisics involved of a project this important. So the following method was produced: If an authority would in some odd case physically view you breaking the law, applying paint to any surface- you remain calm. Let him approach you, open your eyes widely and apear collected and friendly. Remain strong in your innocent view as if you had absolutly no clue that this was illegal. The human side would be in a diffe rant state of consciouness so that he would submissivly let his guard down . In that biref window of time and space, you punch him in the balls and run away...

and thats how you dont get caught.

(sorry guys you all had really good stories so i figured ide just make one up, hope you learned somthing) :lol:

oh so thats the trick

• 2 weeks later...

rite, ive got a situation? say u been busted before for graffiti right, and your stopped walkin down to your local trackside spot, and your local faggot on a bike comes up to you does that name check business and finds out u used 2 be a writer, ok so dus that give them the rite to search you? and if they do and find paint dus tht give them the rite to arrest? afterall round here apparently its illegal to carry the stuff (bein under 18 and all)?!

a tip aswell keep your rooms or houses clean with graffiti as if this dus happen to u and get ur ass arrested they cant do nefing or charge with graffiti offences, so they will get a warrant to search ur room and if they find evidence that your a graffiti writer your ass is busted! but if they find fuk all your free to leave with at the most an 8oquid fine 4 carryin paint!

sorry if this has been brought up b4 but i havnt got enuff time in my day to read all 12 pages lol! cheers

• 2 weeks later...

as said before use ya ears...and wear clothes that dont make a sound like baggy jeans .. are a no no.......i had 2 piggy's next 2 me..like 5 feet i just walk around acorner and legged it they saw me ran around the corner and and thought id gone a was in the bush next 2 umm lmao....and rap your cans up in a clothe or sumthing and put umm in a bag then then shudn't make that much of a sound.....and any1 here got a lawyer or a law person in there family that way we cud no the law..if ya dont no already..:confused: and to thenmanic if a guy comes up to and says who are u,wot u doing here..wots ya name then u aint gota answer him ...for all u no he is a pedo etc.. and if the cops come and ask 2 search u they wont hav any grounds but refusing mite make umm specious but they cant do much...my m8 was jsut walking along with couple of his m8s they all had paint like 20 cans each in their bags and she ask him wot u got in ya bag he "graffiti..erm i mean spray paint " hse cud do much as he wasnt seen doing anything and that was with aguy on bail for graffiti....y?? u got checked??

Originally posted by pugsly

as said before use ya ears...and wear clothes that dont make a sound like baggy jeans .. are a no no.......i had 2 piggy's next 2 me..like 5 feet i just walk around acorner and legged it they saw me ran around the corner and and thought id gone a was in the bush next 2 umm lmao....and rap your cans up in a clothe or sumthing and put umm in a bag then then shudn't make that much of a sound.....and any1 here got a lawyer or a law person in there family that way we cud no the law..if ya dont no already..:confused: and to thenmanic if a guy comes up to and says who are u,wot u doing here..wots ya name then u aint gota answer him ...for all u no he is a pedo etc.. and if the cops come and ask 2 search u they wont hav any grounds but refusing mite make umm specious but they cant do much...my m8 was jsut walking along with couple of his m8s they all had paint like 20 cans each in their bags and she ask him wot u got in ya bag he "graffiti..erm i mean spray paint " hse cud do much as he wasnt seen doing anything and that was with aguy on bail for graffiti....y?? u got checked??

hey what the fuck are you talking about? i just dont understand most of what your talking about can you retype that so it makes some sembelance of sense.

...cops can search u if they like....if cops "feel u are putting others in harms way".....if they think u have some weapon or illegal things in ur backpack (such as spraypaint..if ur under 18).....cops can always and prally will search u..and wen u say "no" to a search it rasises suspicion heka way much.....so basically always watch out for any cars passing by..or actualyl anyone ...stay off the main streets and business...cuz thats where cops r most.......and if ur buying paint...GO TO THE SELF CHECK OUT and major business...ie..home depot......just dont buy tons and tons of spraypaint at once

dont know if its been mentioned, and kind of off topic i guess, but dont use metro cards and things of that sort to get to where your going, and using credit cards and shit to buy a whole bunch of paint probably isnt the best idea either... dont leave a trail

Originally posted by spectr

hey what the fuck are you talking about? i just dont understand most of what your talking about can you retype that so it makes some sembelance of sense.

u dnt understand what i put because A)i didn't type in full english......B)english slang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no way in hell are they gonna even think about pullin the trigger... If they did imagine the headlines.... CITY COP SHOOTS UNARMED TEEN IN THE BACK... Talk about lawsuits. Ive had this situation happen to me. Best u can do is run ur ass off. Even if they pull a gun its just so ull panic and stop. Just keep running they cant shoot unless they feel their lives are in danger.

Originally posted by synce sear

no way in hell are they gonna even think about pullin the trigger... If they did imagine the headlines.... CITY COP SHOOTS UNARMED TEEN IN THE BACK... Talk about lawsuits. Ive had this situation happen to me. Best u can do is run ur ass off. Even if they pull a gun its just so ull panic and stop. Just keep running they cant shoot unless they feel their lives are in danger.

You ar e wrong my friend. In my city an unarmed black teen was shot in the back as he was running from the cops. Cops can do whatever they want when you live in a fucking police state.

Originally posted by Coler Blind

If a police rolls up while you are painting. The Cop is more then 20 yards away. Do you stop painting and talk to the cop? Or do you run and hide. I havent ever ran from a cop before so i wouldnt know. If caught running- what will happen?

You will be charged with evading and or resisting arrest. That will get you into some deep shit. But it depends on the situation.

Archived