How to get away...even when you get caught...

porque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for inside trains use crayons cuz they mark windows well and are hard to buff. if btp or train workers search you they can hardly do you for having a crayon can they. but this only works with white. and if they ask for you name....

say its paul flemming

and suggestions for the female dont walk STREET home

;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by porque

...this is NOT true...if police have the right to search you, they don't ask you first, they just do it...if they ask that means that they do not have the outright probable cause to search you... if they ask and you refuse and then they say that they are going to search you anyway, there is nothing you can do to stop them from doing so, BUT if they can not prove their probable cause for searching you, nothing that they find can be deemed admisable, this is what is meant by illegal search and seizure... if such a thing happens to you ask them what probable cause they have for searching you, they MUST give you that reason... and if charges are brought up and you go to trial they must convince the judge that that reason was sufficient for probable cause... but in almost all cases the only sufficient reason is them actually witnessing you painting and then putting paint in your bag...

this is a lie. i don't care what rules the cops are supposed to follow. i've had many times when the cops will stop us for one thing...then bust us for another. for example: my friend was driving late at night and did a spin in the middle of the road since nobody else was on the road that night (except for the cop that saw it). he pulled us over and asked to search the car. we didn't think we had anything to hide, so we said ok. he then found a box of disposible cameras stolen from work. the cops never followed up on that, but they took all the information and stories from us about the cameras.

bottom line: cops have rules, sure. that doesn't mean they'll follow them! they'll do anything with their power. do you really think the court is going to listen to you, a vandal, when you're whining about the cop searching your bag without "probably cause"?

cops don't follow rules cause they have very little risk of actually being punished for breaking them. don't listen to some of this advice, it's bullshit. just DON'T GET CAUGHT.

• 2 weeks later...

yea....... what one of you cats previousily said is is the best way to prevent yourself from getting caught:

use ur fucken ears!!

word bro. well said.

u just sharpen up ur senses, listen to every sound etc. with a bit of time u get used to it and learn to be a fuken james bond.:cool: :cool: :king:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question if you are on the property where you are painting and your jsut spotted leaveing and getting down , can slap you with a tresspassing charge , and if you are charge does that give the police the right to search your bag? , im only asking becasue i was doing this roof and they saw me leaveing and the police gave me a problem and started reaching for my bag ,saying the had the right to becasue i was tresspassing or somthing .

Originally posted by thiSINKsux

I have a question if you are on the property where you are painting and your jsut spotted leaveing and getting down , can slap you with a tresspassing charge , and if you are charge does that give the police the right to search your bag? , im only asking becasue i was doing this roof and they saw me leaveing and the police gave me a problem and started reaching for my bag ,saying the had the right to becasue i was tresspassing or somthing .

my first suggestion would be ask a lawyer but I think I may know the answer to this.

First of all, if you live in the U.S you cannnot be searched without probable cause. If you were on a publicly accesible roof like one with those metal ladders going up the side of the building and were coming down from it, this is not probable cause since you were not on private property. However, if the roof required you to break and enter or there was one of those "private property no tresspassing signs" then sorry buddy, I think you may be out of luck.

most cops like to fuck with young folks and are not ethical so make sure they didn't do something illegal to get you. talk to a lawyer or somthing.

since most people who bomb usually do so in industrial/urban areas so the idea of being flashy (wearing nice clothes is not so slick) since other threats may come in hand -crazy homeless

if i were a female i would go out in baggy clothes, no way would i go out busting my breast and booty out

Originally posted by tdoter

wow, i havent been caught because i look out for myself, when i go bombing i dont dress in suspicious clothes, dont carry a bag with graffiti on it, (duh) and i dont carry stickers or my black book, als o common knowledge, cuz once u get chased an du ditch ure cans, they may apprehend u but cant charge u with anything

If you're in an alley than just bury the cans in a dumpster. As far as they know anyone put them there. If your on a rooftop, throw throw them as far away as you can..

Interigation

I've been busted.. I have taken law.. I've learned..

- don't let them search u EVER unless they have pobable grounds

- they WILL make up stories on how much they have on you DONT LISTEN

- if they do see u and catch you DON'T SAY ANYTHING wait for your lawyer

- COPS WILL SAY THEY WILL MAKE YOU A DEAL THEY CANT!!! IT IS UP TO THE JUDGE, COPS HAVE NO SAY ON YOUR SENTANCE

ESCAPE RUOTES! someone might have already sadi this cuz i diddnt read everything for if you scope out where to run in tha day you know the best way to go at night. Ive been rolled up on alot but had these perfect escape ruotes and in five minutes i am in my car.

INGREDIANTS OF A GOOD RUOTE

-hopping at least one or 2 fences

-tangled alley's

-as many shadows as possible

-any other shit thats confusing

-and if you can park your escape car at the end of your ruote;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depending on the ituation.

I say photocopy ALL sketches, that way you can just throw them in the trash when you're done.

And don't carry them if you don't need them.

I'm sorry but if you can't remember what you bubble lettered bomb looks like then get checked for ADD.

Ok heres a couple of ideas and things i use

If your doing a city bombing mission try dressing up like a bum get a shopping cart and put your paint in that, cover your paint with empty cans or random crap. most cops dont want to waste time with some bum walking down the street or in some alley, if you do get rolled on in this disguise just start scratching your head like you have lice or scratch different parts of your body like you have scabies most cops wont want to touch you or anything you own if they think you have bugs.

Try getting uniforms that make it look like your supposed to be there, a security uniform works well in lots of instances, doing the back of some store see cops now instead of being a vandal you are a security gaurd who just chased the vandal off, at some abandoned building doing pieces it looks like you are the security gaurd who works there not some vandal. try lots of different uniforms just pick the right one for the situtation.

thats all for now

and remember run as fast as you can if you get caught and never tell them anything.

oh yeah a few more things now one dont pot on 12oz thats a good way to let them get info know your adversary know how they get info and what they do with it i have just started taking a look around 12oz again and so many kids post way to much info and give out to much about themselfs on 12oz they profile writers so this is the perfect place to come to bust kids shit i wouldnt be suprised if this shit was run by the vandal squad.

my advice on what you should do if them 5 0 gets yo ass is to just deny everything!! seriously, this can work sometimes, or it'll get you into less shit. just act like you dont know anything about anyone, and tell your friend to play dumb also. and dress in some black puff coat shit or something so if police is shining lights down the tracks or something, you can just hudle up on the ground and pretend that your a hobo or some shit, always check out the spots during the day before, especially if they're rooftops wear gloves, dont let them look in your bag.....and you shouldn't even be getting caught if youre tight graff writer in the first place cuz you know when shit is hot or not

Originally posted by porque

I have looked around on here and i haven't found anywhere where advice is given on what you can do if you get stopped by the police...so i'm gonna offer some...

first off lets understand this hypethetical situation: you are out bombing, you have a typical messenger bag with paint in it: you are riding on a bike:

you are seen by a police officer and he decides to stop you... the first thing he will ask is to look in your bag... unless he has actually observed you painting, he does not have the right to search your bag... he will say things like what do you have to hide?... respond by saying it is your right to privacy... this can save you in most cases from them actually getting anything on you and chargeing you... but also remember that you need to wear gloves to keep paint off your fingers b/c if you have red paint on your finger, and the alley you just came from has a fresh red tag in it, then they have probable cause to search you and you will be caught... If you are actualy seen painting you're pretty much fucked...my advice is run and hide and then hide longer

....i know this probably isn't the most coherent thing in the world so if anyone has any questions please ask...i have dealt with a few situations like the above and have adone a lot of research on the laws...plus i have lawyers in my family and they told me some intersting things too...

I think its the fourth amendment, or whichever one includes cruel and unusual punishment. Just be like, I got rights, I know them, you dont have probable cause, you dont look in the bag. It's the same deal as a cop trying to search your crib without a warrant.

u see the problem is......not everyone thinks of all of these things at the time.

i.e. when u get busted, caught, whatever

plus everyone reacts differently in different situations. some panic, others lie profusely, then theres those who smooth talk their way out.

then sometimes u lose either way.

:o

if you get caught in school... you are so damn screwed... most schools give you something in the beggining of theyear that says that if ther is any suspicion of you possesing anything that will imcriminate you, they have the right to search you. i know this cause i just got caught today... they pressed charges, suspended me and told me i had to pay over 1000 bucks worth ofdamage that i did this year. i am so fucked whem i get home:dazed:

g

well, my best advice for like, highway bombing..go out at at least 2:30, 3:00 in the morning..yes, there will be cars so you'll have to sometimes hide behind something until it passes..and guess what? maybe another car will come buy but hey, its better than the day when 100's of cars are on the highway. you see a cop, DO NOT freeze and or get scared..run like hell..its pretty easy to ditch a fat cop whoses fueled up on doughnuts and coffee. it is true that kids give out too mcuh info on the net..if your on a forum dont use a username with your name u write with followed by your crew name. cops can get your IP address which is by the way illegal..and then they can find you easily. thats all the info i got

i got searched and the police thoguht i had alchohol, but insted they only found paint. no booze, nothing. they took my caps asked what i used the paint for(i had sketches and stuff like that, so it was pretty obvious i wrote) i said i got back from paintign a permission wall, they said "you know you could be charsed for mischeif" i said "yeah i know" and they let me go...so if police are lookign for one thing and find somethign else, they cant do much about it...

Originally posted by Easy E

i got searched and the police thoguht i had alchohol, but insted they only found paint. no booze, nothing. they took my caps asked what i used the paint for(i had sketches and stuff like that, so it was pretty obvious i wrote) i said i got back from paintign a permission wall, they said "you know you could be charsed for mischeif" i said "yeah i know" and they let me go...so if police are lookign for one thing and find somethign else, they cant do much about it...

ok some words of advice for you dont carry sketches with you, dont tell cops you write or just did a legal wall or anything like that its dumb say something about liking mixed media or something like that start talking about using the cans in sculptures and stuff like that or tell them you paint canvases and stick to that story. the police can search you for anything if you have broken the law if not they can pat you down for weapons only they cant reach into your pocket or search you or anything like that but if you let them search you and they said we think you have weed in your bag and you have paint in there and they find it they could arrest you and try to link you to tags done in that area that night. you must not have had many encounters with police

Archived