How to get away...even when you get caught...

porque

Originally posted by spectr

ok some words of advice for you dont carry sketches with you, dont tell cops you write or just did a legal wall or anything like that its dumb say something about liking mixed media or something like that start talking about using the cans in sculptures and stuff like that or tell them you paint canvases and stick to that story. the police can search you for anything if you have broken the law if not they can pat you down for weapons only they cant reach into your pocket or search you or anything like that but if you let them search you and they said we think you have weed in your bag and you have paint in there and they find it they could arrest you and try to link you to tags done in that area that night. you must not have had many encounters with police

who cares? i got away scotch free, thats all that matters:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just out painting the other night alond the freeway...dont trip about cars driving by, they arent about to do shit! but stay together if you got with like 4 people cuz if you split up then you start getting hella careless and shit, and make sure there aint no security guards on late night shifts if youre going to Fenced off place or a Lot or some shit

Originally posted by Easy E

who cares? i got away scotch free, thats all that matters:lol:

you should care next time it could be your ass getting thrown in jail, paying fines for years hours of community service who knows depends on the laws in your area. so you should care just ask some people who have been busted.

Originally posted by spectr

you should care next time it could be your ass getting thrown in jail, paying fines for years hours of community service who knows depends on the laws in your area. so you should care just ask some people who have been busted.

im a minor, they call my parents and i spend a night in jail.:D now shut your god damn mouth and stop worrying about my ass:mad: be more concernd about yours

Originally posted by Easy E

im a minor, they call my parents and i spend a night in jail.:D now shut your god damn mouth and stop worrying about my ass:mad: be more concernd about yours

hey its your ass not mine kid and this thread is about how to get awey when you get caught so i gave some advice on how to do that you dont care your loss kid, i really hope you dont have to find out what getting busted is like.

Yea, i was sorta in a situation like Easy E was in, me and my boy were in an alley waitin for someone when a squad passes. we notice it and ditch our shit right away, which wasnt much, a short cut or two and a couple of markers. As we expected, the pigs reversed and pulled into the alley. They searched us and were convinced we were pushin drugs and shit, but all they found on us were a baggie of caps, a marker, and a sketch. They just told us to stay out of trouble and go home.

Yo Easy E, are u who i think you are, if so hit me up on aim or somethin and tell me. You got my sn and shit.

Originally posted by cheesecakes

has anyone (you, yourself) actually been stopped, with paint on them, in a bag, or carrying in your coat, and replied to a cop "i know my rights, you cannot search me" and the cop just lets you off, and thats it....?

Yes I have been stopped with paint on me and informed the police that they couldnt search my bag and had them not search me, when dealing with police be polite but firm about your rights never get angry or defensive about something they are doing if you do they usually become more likely to search you illegally. One thing I have noticed that works sometimes is when a cop is about to stop you walk up to him and ask him for directions, cops are trained to take control of a situation so if you iniate contact with them when they planned on talking to you and searching you it throws them off guard sometimes. Just remember cops dont obey the law all the time so be ready to be searched against your wishes and be arrested if they think that they can get awey with it.

to save the bother of getting court just go in day light or night have a look around the place for camera ,spot light,ppl and etc and then if u think its not likly just do it and if some1 does spot you looking around what are they goin to do say go home.(this probley works better in uk cause the coza's just say "hello hello hello whats going on here den"!!:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ODS-1

In my case in Louisville I bought paint when it was raining and the stupid bitch was like "It's rainin watchu gunna paint in the rain."

And then she was like "YA'LL ARE JUST BUYIN IT TO HUFF THE FUMES ARNCHA?"

Fuck that white trash bitch.

thick bitch, at least she didn't suspect anything else..

even we get some fucken odd questions over here if u buy paint from a hardwear store. so luckily we have a montana distributor who u can buy truck loadsa paint off without so much as a peep..

and its legit:D

Yo if youre going to buy your paint here i would dress up like a house painter and buy a gallon or two of bucket paint also it just makes people less supicious of you if you look like a painter also throwing out art terms like oh i use this for mixed media i really like the effect of spray paint plaster and canvas makes people think you are just some artist

mixed media has saved my ass more then once when i have been stopped or stressed buying a bit of paint. another thing to do is alternate where you buy your paint dont buy your paint all from the same place and just do bulk purchases or buy paint on ebay you can find cases of paint for fairly cheap prices on ebay. of course i had this one store where i was buying 30 cans and racking about the same a week and they were asking me if i wanted to have them order any colors or any different types of paint becuase i was getting so much they musta knew i racked paint to the guys there saw me a couple of times but they didnt care. one crazy experience my ex roomate had buying paint was she didnt have her id and she made a sceen so they called the cops and had the cops run her name through the vandal squad to see if she was on there list of suspected vandals.

Originally posted by ODS-1

In my case in Louisville I bought paint when it was raining and the stupid bitch was like "It's rainin watchu gunna paint in the rain."

And then she was like "YA'LL ARE JUST BUYIN IT TO HUFF THE FUMES ARNCHA?"

Fuck that white trash bitch.

Where do you buy your paint at?

the funny shit it that they teach you how to get away from the cops if you get arested when you're under 13 for tagin' on private prop. then you're to ATC (alternitive to cort). its the best shit, because YOU'RE P.O. TEACHES YOU HOW TO GET AWAY FROM THE COPS ITS CRAZY.

you get arested when u under 13 and they send you to alternitive 2 cort

you're p.o. teaches you shit like what tha' 1st guy said. its simple these are tha basics of what they teach you

-you're rights

-search n' seasures

-the schedule of cops (where they gonna' be at what time)

you know if you never got arested before or at least more than 1 time

theres a program called the "junior cops" that tells you the schedule of the pigs, i dont know where you from but they have that in NY.

oh yea tha' patriot act thats the most hypocritacal name ever how are you a patriot it you can search anyone at anytime but thats still with suspition i swear ithis country its becomeing more like the old motherland evryday fuckin' USSA
ha ha ha :lol:

Archived