If you could meet one writer...

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DARE TWS ........ Loved his work and Enjoyed my trip to Basel like I flet so happy to be there... That town Rocks... DARE Resst in Peace and Power may you always be loved and remembered free and transcendant.... CARE EASE ASMER BEAUTY NEVER FADES LONDON UK OXFORD NORTHAMPTON BERLIN BARCELONA AMSTERDAM AND MADRID...

Check out our latest works on our flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45627980@N03/

• 1 month later...

I would like to meet any one of you before you inhaled all this paint and swelled ur heads so big that you think your the shit. This is the only place I have seen where prolific toys and actual writers lose all cred by running thier dick suckers all day and trying to kill the game. Push people out of it with your big head bullshit- dude you aint the one that started this shit- you aint killin it enough to finish it, and ur shit will get buffed and die out eventually, so stop acting like a bitch and stand up next to your art. So many people become inspired through different venues and the canvas of the street is amazingly endless. Why would you not want more artists expressing themselves. I see tags n shit every block i turn - i used to be amazed even if they were just a quick scribble of 3 letters and never thought for a second that they were being done by these punk ass kids runnin they mouth on a fucking forum. 12 oz was the shit for about 2 days, then i started reading threads. So, give me that- go back to the day when you yourself were a fucking toy and it made you feel right every time you picked up a can. Thats the writer I want to meet.

• 1 month later...