the new: WHAT DOES _____ LOOK LIKE ?

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pistol

too make it a bit more of a challenge you should not be able to post pics from rotten or uglypeople.com it's better and funnier when it is really a find.

fair enough.....rematch!!!

sorry, im leaving the last one up....too fucking funny

Guest platapie

tahst me loungein back on the window. tease likes the up in yo face approach. as fo rme i jus sneak up on yalll all gentelman like.!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

OH SHIT!

lol

shit had me crackin up

thanks shameless & rage...

i like to think i am somewhere in the middle, with the best qualities of each of them...

Guest --zeSto--

wait a second... !?

no names, no locations, but was teal green involved ??

hit my email.

THE MODS OF ROCK

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

El Mamerro - that's just mean.

Hahaha, aw c'mon, lighten up, you know it's a joke. Besides, you know those raver bracelets are banging. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by boogie hands

aaaaaaaahahhahha.....first time around someone posted tyrone for "requiem for a dream".....this time around i get some shady ass teenager hitting a one hitter in a gas station parking lot........hahhahhah, intresting indeed.......

thats a crack pipe :lol: not a one hitter babyboy

Guest Are2

this thread is fucking awesome, if for no other reason than someone said joker looked like bono!!!

haaaahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

geez...that's fucking hilarious..

3's company...lol

damn. i dont really look like ben affleck any more because my hair is gettin too heshed out. i think i might wuss and cut it soon. poopatronic got it pretty close, except mopius looks nothing like that. AND even though seeking might THINK and WISH he was black, he definitely isnt. Annnnd all the secret pictures look nothing like her. Except for the one that tyler durden posted. that one is pretty accurate.

and devilush looks nothing like a guy stomping on heads, even though she KICKED ME in the back of the head one night. (i was too drunk to feel it) hahaha.

gangster status.

ok....my computer that im on sucks, so i cant really post flicks, but i know who a few people look like....you know that milk commercial with the redhead kid who buys fancy chocolate then crushes it all up and drinks it? that kid looks like professor poopatronic minus the red hair. annnnnnnd mopius looks like he should hang out with sixteen vandals, while kissmyass1 should be screaming on stage with linkin park. hhahaa (he fits the image.):rolleyes: ;)

Archived