so i went to the asylum today . . .

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i wonder what happened with MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega last nite . . .

ahahahahahahahah

im seriously down for shit like this....

ANY BAY AREA HEADS KNOW SOME HAUNTED PLACES AND SHIT AND WANNA GO EXPLORE EM...MOE LESTERS ALWAYS DOWN...JUST DROP ME AN EMAIL- regulatorocks@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

How come nobody has mentioned painting the fuck out of the interior of a place like that?

painting places as intense as these i feel is disrespectful. when i first got into it, i was all about marking it up...but after a while...i realized how incorrect it is. i mean...an empty warehouse...thats cool...but an asylum....jeez. asylums are usually historic as well. i wouldnt paint anything that i had respect for.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

like 5 or 6 hours. i went to penn with my dad and shit last summer it took some time. i dont drive, but i know kids who would be down. possibly the summer? sound good?

most definitely.

and as for painting in places like that - i think it's an awful idea. it's a historic place that has a lot of good history. it should be preserved as best as you can. painting in there would ruin it.

Re: Re: so i went to the asylum today . . .

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kalashnikov856/assyluminside12.jpg'>

the splatter pattern suggests the blood was dumped from above.

ie: someone who was at the mental asylum was so mental he ate Dominos pizza everyday and got really fat becasue he drank to much regular coke with it. One day he flipped out because his window cleaner drinking mental roomate had some absynth that he didnt want (he only liked window cleaner) and spiked the fat mans regular coke with it. Later that day the fatty got so smashed off his face that he and cut his wee willy winkle off. The pain was so hardcore the poor fat bastard started jumping up and down on his bed in agony (creating a blood patch on the bed from his blood ridden member). The pain was so bad he jumped harder and harder until he got so high in the air he flipped around and head dived straight into the floor.

see the circular splatter?

ok... if someone was to have died on the floor the blood would not be undisturbed youd see a trail or atleast a disruption in the pattern.

This is because his head was so fat with Dominos pizza cheese it had turned rubbery and bouncy. The impact on the floor was so great that he took off from the head dive and flew towards his roomate smashing his window cleaner straight from his gob and his head up the fat mans gaping willy wound. As he was traveling at such speed, they continuded on thier journey though the air together and ended up smashing into a 7 inch wide opening in the window and out of the building.

Alough the fat bloke had cut off his falice and his room mate had no window cleaner, they were free at last.

The asylum couldnt take the hounding from the press and media and abondoned ship.

just my thoughts on what happened.

fucking pissed...

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i wonder what happened with MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega last nite . . .

I'll tell you what the fuck happened...

Friends pick me up around 9ish then we go and get more people, there were 7 of us in total, 6 guys one girl, three cameras all equiped with night vision.

Everyone was hyped to go, on the car ride there everyone told different "scary" stories from when they were kids and everyone pretty much got ready to have the living christ scared outta them.

Everyone parked their cars in the near-by 4H grounds and we walked over cameras in hand.

As we reached the parking lot 3 people backed down, "I don't feel right, I have a sick feeling in my stomach." "This is too shady I don't need breaking and entering charges." "Not getting good vibes." Fine, whatever, that's cool i'm not going to force you to go.

So the remaining four of us scan the building for an entrance, we tried different doors in the front and sides, no luck. Aside we approached one door cops drove by so we all ducked behind some near by trash. Two of the of the three I was with got shook and decided to wait back at their car, they didn't like the sight of the cops. Fuck it, "Girlie, you still wanna go?" "Hell yeah I wanna go."

So me and the vagina roll around back and find a window already busted out. I lower her in then climb in myself. My camera makes it normal "doot doot deet" and night shot goes on. I scan the room with the camera, the only way I could see anything was through the lcd screen. My vision was limited to a 3" green screen. I felt somthing brush up against my arm and I freaked out swung the camera around to see my friend Kat (the girl that went in with me...) she rub against me and fit her hand into mine, "Come on, I think I found a way out." It was literally pitched black aside from the glowing light from the lcd screen. I stubbled over trash and dead pigeons and over to a door. Kat turned the knob to the door and pushed forward. THe door creeked open and came to an abrupt halt. Something was behind the door, blocking it from opening. "Kick it." I hand the camera over to Kat and kick the door. Nothing. It didn't budge. "let's call it a night." "No Kat, I'm not leaving till I find Mang's bloody bed." "Mang? Bloody Bed?" "Nevermind, let's look for another way in." I make my way back to the window and climb out, put my camera on the dirt and pull Kat out.

We walked around the building a few more times trying to find a way in. No luck. I walked back to my friend's car disappointed. We had planned to go back today during the afternoon but people had to work, people lost interest...Overall I got nothing out of it.

Hopefully I'll go again next weekend.

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, i should have notified you about how i got in to save you some time.

we got in by climbing up to the roof of the first floor (on the secluded side of the place) . once on the first floor, look to your right. there is an open window on the bigger building no more than 20 feet away. i'm bad with distances, but that's close enough. less than 20 feet. during the day it was so visible to me, but i bet at night it would be nearly impossible.

i appreciate the fact that you tried to find that nasty bed. you rule.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

What's disrespectful about painting an abandoned asylum? I don't get it. I'd do some twisted, sinister characters here and there to further spook future visitors.

i guess its a matter of how much respect you have for certain things. i wouldnt paint a place like an asylum because they are all historic (basically) and i think of all the agony and shit that occured there and i feel its just right to refrain from defacing such a place that was once a center of misery.

plus, if the place is already interesting enough, i dont feel the need to try to add my marks to it, because it would take away from its natural interest. if i ever see my stuff in the buildings i marked before, i'll throw myself down a set of stairs...because it takes away from its original beauty (i'm not sure if you would think such a place is beautiful, but i just find these places very beautiful and amazing). I dont want to deface something i feel is perfect the way it is.

mis, here is a roof shot. i inverted the photo to make it look a little better. but i hope you get the idea of where to be next time. if you're at that spot looking in that direction there should be a window behind you to your left that is open. leads into the bathroom/nurse's station.

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/images/photos/firstroof.jpg'>

and here is an approximated exposure time picture. i kinda like the glow. the writing on the wall says "can your god save you now?"

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/images/photos/saveyou.jpg'>

i didnt take any more photos there really - the other ones did NOT come out and i think i know why. next time i'm gonna bring my flash and all that shee and go in the daytime. take 2 rolls, dawwwg!

Guest greedy mars

question for the mager.. when did that place closed down and why did it close down? do you know why

Archived