death to abercrombie & fitch, please

swif1

Guest Pilau Hands

i saw that article, pretty damn funny i tell you what. i think the best part was that they thought asians would find it funny. it was created specifically for all the asian prepsters that like A&F. damn what were you smoking when you signed off on that one, Brad?

i have a lot of their stuff. some of it is so comfortable it's ridiculous. i really don't care what the label says, as long as shorts don't go above $15 bucks. who's rubbadubbin at the sales rack? Pilau is rubbadubbin at the sales rack!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by swif1

if so, you are officially a prep.

hey kiddo, when you get out of high school you'll realize how stupid terms like "prep" really are. the fact that something that really has no official meaning and whose _assigned_ meaning covers so much ground can be boiled down to wearing a certain pair of shorts is ridiculous.

i wear these shorts because they fit well and are comfortable. you've never met me or mr. hands before so dont generalize or dump us into a category.

a lot of people talk noise about others being "narrow-minded" and im sure you see someone wearing clothes like that and instantly think that they are too, but do you realize how stupid and hypocritical that is?

the cloth that i cover my ass with doesn't represent who i am, no matter how much you want it to. and though some might wear them to fit in not EVERYBODY does.

im just not into malls and brand name clothing stores..never have been..i go in to abercrombie and throw clothes all over the floor..look at them..and walk out on a regular..has nothing to do with who is what..its just my own vision..peace.

Guest Pilau Hands

to elaborate on what railroadjerk said,

i'm not in high school. i'm not a scenster. there came a point where i realized that in the morning i usually wear one of my flannel shirts. they're comfortable, and my dad gave me a crapload he used to wear. i love them. then i'd either throw on a sweater or a hoody. if i wore the sweater i looked like a "prep". if i wore the hoody, i looked like an underground rap afficionado. so what did i wear?

i don't fucking know. i just threw something on.

at the end of the day, if i pass abercrombie and fitch and they shoes on sale for 10 bucks and i need shoes, chances are im going to buy them. contrary to popular belief, i don't have $50 to spend on a hoody so i can be "INDEPENDENT".

i also wear slippers, make my own shirts, own a paint splattered baseball hat with rips in it (that i earned). i have shell necklaces that i didn't buy at the mall. i like mixed drinks...oh shit. it's worse than i thought, i'm not a prep...i'm a frat boy!can't judge a book by it's cover dude, unless it's published by Houghton Mifflin or the Gap i guess. I hate those guys.

sup brah.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

whats wrong with dressing comfortably....?

I'm with pilau and fr8lover on this one....

dressing comftorable is the way to go. my old job was foot locker so now half the time i live in sweaters and warmup /sweats. its grand

Guest taiwanBL

im korean and i dont think its funny...as a matter of fact, its offensive...if they were to make some shirt mocking blacks with something along the lines of fried chicken and greens...or some bullshit like that im sure u would understand. fuck yall

Guest Pilau Hands

easy there, before you break out the angry face icon and the giant foam middle finger glove, a few people on here are part asian and what not. i am, and i find the shirts funny. not ha ha it's the truth funny, but ha ha stereotypes are sometimes funny. i agree there wouldn't even be a conversation if it were about blacks but...blah whatever. party on.

break out the angry face icon :heated:

I think its the characters that fuck it all up. It wouldn't be so harsh if it was just the sign and slogan done up in that style of text. But throw in those buck toothed, slant eyed, wide hat wearing short characters and you got a serious problem...

TWO WONGS DONT MAKE A WHITE!!!!

god thats is fucking halarious.....that belongs in the offensive jokes thread.....

aside from it being really funny im fairly amazed that the tard masters over at A&F let that one slip by....boy, the half retarded college age republicans would have loved that too.....

i bet those things are selling like hotcakes on ebay

i have an abercrombie shirt...it's not gay or over the top...it's old...about 3 years old...it's really comfortable, it has a small hole or two in it, but i dont care. navy blue with a red patch in the middle that says "abercrombie and fitch"....

nowadays...i dont fuck around with A&F...too fucking expensive, weak ass clothes with tears and rips in em....

I just go right across the walkway in the mall to american eagle where i can get two pairs of very very very comfortable cargo shorts for the price of one pair of A&F cargos...AE rocks...hot girls shop there...the occasional 'preps' and all...but i buy that shit strickly cuz it's comfortable, plus they play better music in there.

as far as shirts go, if i find a plain t-shirt i like i'll wear it all the time...if not that then i just rock a nice polo flannel button shirt...cant go wrong with those....

Guest railroadjerk

ae has the ill sale rack too.

nice hot girls work there too usually, not uppity a&f ones.

good clothes, good prices.

Originally posted by dELiSs

oh dear god how i hate a & f. but my mom insists on getting me clothes from there because she wants me to be like my older sis and my sis likes that retarded store. my mom comes home from the mall with shopping bags full of their gay clothes. i got this dinky little sweater and saw that it was $50 bucks i was like what the fuck i could get a grip of clothes from the mall or thrift shop ... i refuse to go inside that trance playing store full of preepy football player looking faggots with their khaki beach shorts and flip flops...

what do you have agaisnt football players..look just cause were a nerd in highschool,and thought down with joks and up with nerds doesnt justify your sterio type......

Archived