The way you talk.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hum...lets see here, im italian, so that should tell you everything in the way i talk...

softly and using my hands for accentuation...

Loud and very emotional with the hands when im pissed..

and for some damn reason ever since i went to canada i say eh every once and awhile...

i get made fun of all the time...

damn canucks.

hmmm...well since i am sick, i have that low sexy sick voice. :D

but when i am not sick, i would like to think that i talk all excitedly. like i get too excited about the things that i talk about. i also have been told that i talk too fast. i really dont use any slang. i was brought up to use proper english. but i do swear a lot. and you might hear a slight chicago accent.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by DEE38

1-808-242-0212 to find out.

i really dont know how to describe how i talk. its calm, soft, straight.. chillin.

dee has a hawaii number and it sounds liek a celly. who will be the first goober to call?

deep panty-dropping voice. ive been stuttering a lot lately. dont complete sentences. im well educated but dont talk like i am. cuz of my dumbass friend, i sometimes talk like st. lunatics with all that "round herr" around here "urwherr" everywhere "my hurr" my hair. mad sound effects. one of my friends said i talk like del the funky and im starting to talk more like him. but usually, i dont talk cuz i dont like talking to people.

I tend to mumble sometimes, but not a lot. I usually pronounce G's at the end of ing words. I tend to look pissed off when i talk because I do the eyebrow thing. I dont use slang, but i say wicked, but pronounce my Rs (ahz). And um well, I guess thats it. Nothing really special about my voice, but Ive been told on numerous occasions that I sound like the guy in king missle... ya know the song, detatchable penis

i don't think you really realize how you sound until you go to a place that has a different accent/language and they start pointing out how strange you sound. i had no clue what the hell was a chicago accent until people starting pointing out the pronunciation difference. now however my english is completly fucked. i speak really simple english, with alot more words that are needed without using a large vocabulary, really slowly and i often ask do you understand alot. i think in another language and write in another language everyday so sometimes my spelling is off.

haha, its not my number.. its the TIME in hawaii... the operater chick....

im in vegas now.. not hawaii anymore

suburbian...., you sound like a great conversationalist :) we can talk about the greater things in tity bars and road trips...

give me a ring-a-ling if you want some ding-a-ling

they played that song continuosly when i was visiting back in 98...not to mention that romer & juliet song and that my heart will go on parody

i think it was on 100.somthing FM

fuck i wanna go back now.:o

my voice makes girlies panties wet...

or so ive been told

i dunno my voice is kinda deep and i can make it go very deep

i have a tendancy to mumble

when im sweet talkin the ladies i have a playful more straight forward tone

when im drunk ive been told i talk at lightspeed

i live in california but i dont have the whiteboy surfer dood accent that runs rampant around here

i am known for my crazy legs voice (dont be a menace) when i holler at girlies 'hey girls! heh heh yea!'

Archived