The way you talk.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

How do you people talk?

I Speak clear, no particular accent..pretty fast, moving my hands especially when describing places and obljects...i always prefer reproducing sounds instead of replacing them with a description.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

10 years of living in new york state gave me some weird features like high I (fire) "fIYer") and A (ass "AeSS")...just once in awhile. i speak pretty directly, sometimes drawl or drone (blame pot smoking in high school? who knows.)

the midwest has given me a little southern/midwest twang shit to it too.

Guest willy.wonka

i use my hands too,but not too much...

im a chill talker...

i have a deep voice i guess,but it has friendly personality from what i know...

some times when im really drunk..i talk "da kine"..you know what i mean braddah...semi fast/semi happy styles

i slur a stutter really bad...:)

no i dont.....

i really dont talk much though, unless im spoken to...

times i talk is when i feel the need...

other than that..read it how it is and try to imagine what i sound like....

12oz is where i do most of my talking...

i hate phones...

oh and if you wanna play eye games and stare and look for whatever...i can play those games too.im around a lot of spiritual people that think im no good cause i look like a playing player.so they look into my eyes.when i look into thiers...they look away.

Guest BROWNer

i mumble sometimes. i've been told

i had an accent(????)by people

when i moved here....which i don't believe.

i'm also apparently very facially 'animated'.

alot of my conversations are

peppered with asinine observations that have

nothing to do with anything other than my

own amusement. i've noticed girls seem

to be the most receptive of this. others aren't

so much.

Guest willy.wonka

i used to mumble.....i dont really catch myself anymore

Originally posted by BROWNer

i'm also apparently very facially 'animated'.

sometimes you really dont have to say a word,but i know what you're talkin about...im a animated kinda guy myself....

Guest imported_Tesseract

BROWN you should get on AIM gringo, i have this idea i wanna talk to you about...business, business...

Or send me a mail...from the addy you DO check:o

i talk pretty fast...when i drink i talk really fast..i dont know why. but not on purpose and i like to make noises also... . . and when i tell stories i try to impersonate other people if im talkin about something they said. pretty quiet but sometimes i like bein a little loud. and bein a smartass when people say dumb things. and real sarcastic too. .. when im talkin serious ..people laugh and think im bein sarcastic and when im joking around (bein sarcastic) people think im serious...blahhh i try to talk normal but it doesnt work. and sometimes dont need to answer if someone asks me a question.. they just see my face expression

Guest unoprimero

its funny how sometimes you can hear people change there voice... for instance if youre talking to a friend and they need to answer the phone... i guess depending on the person but theyre voice will usually change to a more nicer tone.

I don't know what kind of english accent I have, but I do know that most people tell me I have no evidence of hispanic accent when I talk, which is good, but ladies love the hispanic accent. It shows through when it comes to the "y" and "j" sounds, which I have yet to learn to differentiate. Same with "ch" and "sh". I talk pretty fast too. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Stupid fucking shit, I posted under B.Hoper's name. Fuck it, I'm not gonna bother changing it.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

I have this problem where people laugh at everything I say even when I'm being serious.

likewise... mostly chicks and 'proper' folk.. they say it's my ideosyncracies... whatever.

i rub my chin and cheek a lot..... look around a lot. soft voice.. stutter a little... sometimes get maid fun of/questioned about my vocabularly (both large and made up words)..... when im thinking, my eyes are real shifty.. if im nervous, i rub my forehead/fingers through hair.

it's kind of funny, because since i moved to NJ, i speak a little more like everyone here than i thought. it's only been 6 months too. i DON'T say "wuter" (water) or "bayad" (bad), but it's a little something in the accent i guess. barely noticable in me.

i met some girl at a show once and she said i sounded like i was from new york. what?

yeah, so my accent for the most part is just your average midwest non-accent.woo what a waste of space i created.

for some reason i swear 24/7, talking to my friends, talking to my parents, i even swear in front of my teachers

"damn, number 17 is fuckin confusing!"

i talk like a wigger, refer to my friends as "blood" occasional, say "i dont give a fuck" alot, use teh word fuck about 3 or 4 times each time i open my fuckin mouth, yes, im that damn hard haha

i tend to slur a little bit, or a lot when i'm drunk... TH's turn into just T's or D's sometimes... when i'm tired (and that's a lot of the time) i tend to talk kinda slow... i know my voice sounds a lot different than i thinkit does tho... i scream real good when there's loud guitar to scream to...

Archived