Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8rokr

OH SHIT! JAIL TIME

Recommended Posts

First published on Saturday 02 February 2002:

Court locks up train graffiti men

Six men have been locked up after they were intercepted by police as they travelled to railway sidings at Skipton to spray graffiti on a train.

 

Bradford Crown Court heard their vehicles were searched and officers discovered more than 100 cans of spray paint.

 

Ian Rantoul, 30, of Wallsend, Kevin Rowntree, 26, of Sandy-ford, Newcastle, Dudley Halls, 24, of Flixton, Manchester, Zachery Turner, 29, of Bruns-wick, Manchester, James David, 25, of York and Adam Heiss, 20, of Chorlton, Man-chester each pleaded guilty to of having articles with intent to damage rolling stock.

 

Rantoul was jailed for nine months, while Rowntree, Halls, Turner and David were jailed for seven, five, four and three months respectively.

 

Heiss was sent to a young offender institution for 42 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Revolt

Dosent the police and goverment have biger things to worry about that a lil paint on trains i mean come on 9 months and they dident even PAINT ! the train its like fucking they in the shiter for atimed murder

 

sorry for the spelling school is not my thing

 

but really fuck cops need to stop being pussy and start going after the real shit like killers and shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's so depressing...

 

i want to run for mayor...and try to make shit easier for graf writers...maybe start a department that makes certain bridges legal and shit ::sigh::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that last cat got 42 days juvie time at 20..

what does sentence time eqaute to in europe? in the us its usually about thirty percent of sentence..my goy got hemmed for armed robbery at knife point in london and did 11 months out of a 2 year sentence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

i herd bout that. this is in england where the govt are on a "lets make the streets safer" trip which means bad luck for writers, muggers etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest catwash
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

that last cat got 42 days juvie time at 20..

what does sentence time eqaute to in europe? in the us its usually about thirty percent of sentence..my goy got hemmed for armed robbery at knife point in london and did 11 months out of a 2 year sentence

 

sounds about right for london, usually serve half the sentence - maybe early release with electronic tag.

 

FUCK JAIL TERMS FOR WRITING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sounds about right for london, usually serve half the sentence - maybe early release with electronic tag.

 

wat?! they tag you so they see where youa re going and shit?

 

and not trying to sound big or shit but i think i know one of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sounds like these cats didn't know their rights....i can't stress this enough...KNOW YOUR RIGHTS....if you don't the pigs will run you around until you don't knwo where the fuck you are....

 

http://www24.brinkster.com/9ign/graf/badcop.html

 

this is all you need to know about your rights....read it and re-read it until you know your rights....be ready for it....they like to play with your head and intimidate you...don't let it happen to you.....play it cool and everything will work out for you...if they don't catch you doing anything they can't charge you with anything....that's the law...but if you admitt anything then you get fucked....don't talk to them unless you are arrested with probable cause :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MiNd OnE

sounds like these cats didn't know their rights....i can't stress this enough...KNOW YOUR RIGHTS....if you don't the pigs will run you around until you don't knwo where the fuck you are....

 

http://www24.brinkster.com/9ign/graf/badcop.html

 

this is all you need to know about your rights....read it and re-read it until you know your rights....be ready for it....they like to play with your head and intimidate you...don't let it happen to you.....play it cool and everything will work out for you...if they don't catch you doing anything they can't charge you with anything....that's the law...but if you admitt anything then you get fucked....don't talk to them unless you are arrested with probable cause :)

 

Shut up and read the whole story, you dont know what your talking about.

 

You will be pleased to know they have all been released and are free men!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a good laugh out of Sneak's comment that the Government in UK was trying to make things harder for writers, MUGGERS and shit. LOLLOLLOLLOL. The Government in UK has disarmed the population of the entire fucking country. How does that harm muggers? Here in Texas, if a motherfucker tries to mug me at night, I can legally KILL HIS ASS and not do a minute in jail. Everybody I know has a Concealed Handgun License and goes about their daily lives heeled. Muggers are a very rare commodity here in Houston. You got to be one brave sonofabitch to risk getting your balls shot off to rip off some old lady's purse. "A Life of Crime = A Plywood Casket." Definately not my idea of a smart career choice. Gangstas better think twice in this city. Texans ain't much on getting victimized--they are more likely to light up a thug and make a Christian of him. All these bad asses suddenly find God, laying out there in the parking lot with their guts oozing through their fingers. All I can say is "Behave yourself or pay the price." Cause none of these guys that think they are bad is bullet proof, for certain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My balls itch

 

YO I got bagged 2 weeks ago with Seno and caes and all we had to do was buff some old shit near the paint pit in uniondale. Me and seno are convicted felons too. We might still go to jail and if we do we might be looking at some state time for Grafitti! What type of a world is this man???!!! State time for graf? I hate cops, I hate cops, I hate cops. I can't stress that enuf. I wanna take all the cops in nassau county put em' in a large field and just Shoot em' all down. It's a good dream but I'd never have the ammunition or the balls to kill all those cops. For all you graf heads reading this do yourself a favor and stay away from nassau county and be madd careful when you go bombing. As for me and seno you haven't seen tha last of us yet. Caes is done which is a good thing cuz he sucks but he's my boy and I got love for him neway. Look out for Cks, coming to a wall near u. NECI SENO SENEK LOS PREZM FLEDS SMEF HUGE and all my other cks nsg niggas I forgot. One Love, NEECH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canadiano

i've done 7 months for graffiti, as well as many hrs of community service, and 6 years consecutive probation (that stems from some other shit, though). Other people in my city have worse records, graffiti related or otherwise, and get nada. tickets and shit, from what i hear. I wonder why? could it be my beautiful brown skin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by KaBar

I got a good laugh out of Sneak's comment that the Government in UK was trying to make things harder for writers, MUGGERS and shit. LOLLOLLOLLOL. The Government in UK has disarmed the population of the entire fucking country. How does that harm muggers? Here in Texas, if a motherfucker tries to mug me at night, I can legally KILL HIS ASS and not do a minute in jail. Everybody I know has a Concealed Handgun License and goes about their daily lives heeled. Muggers are a very rare commodity here in Houston. You got to be one brave sonofabitch to risk getting your balls shot off to rip off some old lady's purse. "A Life of Crime = A Plywood Casket." Definately not my idea of a smart career choice. Gangstas better think twice in this city. Texans ain't much on getting victimized--they are more likely to light up a thug and make a Christian of him. All these bad asses suddenly find God, laying out there in the parking lot with their guts oozing through their fingers. All I can say is "Behave yourself or pay the price." Cause none of these guys that think they are bad is bullet proof, for certain.

 

 

you see this is what i think is wrong with the whole texas society/attitude, usually i agree with you, and you do bring up alot of great points. but as a Canadian i really am mystified by the whole texan "vigilante" way of looking at things, i really dont see whay anyone would want to carry a weapon, i think the fear that everyone else is carrying a weapon encourages many people to carry weapons, and if you look around at society, theres a fuckload of people who should not have weapons. i would absolutley hate to live in a place where its legal to shoot someone if they cut across your lawn, why the fuck is that nessassary? i mean really. why not eliminate the whole protect yourself image. why not think of a way to difuse problems with out a firearm? fear breeds fear. fuck, i really dont understand why the fuck you need to carry a gun to be safe, maybe if no one carried a gun, youd feel safer. iknow i feel perfectly fine without carrying a gun. i can walk anywhere in my city and not have to carry a gun, i dont live in houston but i dont live in buttfuck nowhere either. i feel safe without a gun. i know noone else is carrying a gun, and if they are and i get robbed, well thats life, so what a guy takes 50 bucks from me? i can deal with that. im not going to risk my life, in a shoot out for 50 dollars. people can co-exist without firearms. its really not that hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HESHIANDET

i feel safe w/o a gun but i sure would like to have some ill burner in my pants pressed up on my jawn. i'd really like to have it for my house though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T.T. Boy--- As you are well aware, the United States and Canada are very different countries, with very different national identities, and very different social and national histories. In the Canadian west, firearms ownership is widely supported, except in the rather liberal enclaves of Vancouver and maybe a few other smaller cities around the west coast. They have the same sort of liberal mindset in western Canadian cities as do Americans in west coast cities like San Francisco, Portland or Seattle. The main difference is that in a country like Canada, the people have no Bill of Rights. And if a bunch of liberal politicians want to disarm the Canadian people, and further solidify their status as subjects, it is possible to do so.

That is not possible in the United States. The Americans are not subjects, we are free men and women--"citizens, not subjects." To disarm the American people, the liberals would have to be willing to fight a civil war, and quite frankly, most of them are not willing to die in order to disarm the rest of us. The liberal do-gooders don't like serving in the armed forces. The people who love the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights (and especially the Second Amendment) flock to the military recruiting centers. So, essentially, "we" are the people who would be doing the disarming, and as a former Marine, I can testify that no Marine anywhere looks upon the idea of disarming American civilians with anything but distaste. We will not be disarmed, at least, we will not be disarmed without a civil war.

I know a lot of men and women who own firearms. Many of the men own top-notch, military-grade rifles, suitable for arming soldiers or militia. There are many Americans who stockpile ammunition, food, supplies and equipment. THEY WILL NOT BE SUBJUGATED.

 

Canada is a free nation, more or less. If the Canadian people, like the spineless, pussified Australians, are willing to be disarmed and turned into servants, that is their choice. But here in the United States, we intend to live free. The liberals and the gun-grabbers better take care of their personal affairs before they come to get our guns, because a great number of them are going home in a body bag, and not just the poor guys sent to do the actual seizures. We know who the sorry-ass traitors are who shit on the Constitution. Believe me, the day they decide to try to disarm us will be a day they profoundly regret.

 

Their over-all objective is an entire WORLD that is disarmed and helpless and bent to their will. If you don't believe me, READ IT IN THEIR OWN WORDS on the U.N. web site. Read the shocking Executive Orders, written and signed into LAW by successive U.S. presidents. Don't take my word for it, read it for yourself. Orwell's "1984" is a lot more than just a totalitarian fantasy. The U.S. "Gun Control Act of 1968" comes STRAIGHT FROM NAZI GUN LAW, WORD FOR WORD. If you don't believe me, LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF.

 

The criminal use of firearms is piddling. Less than one-tenth of one percent of American gun owners ever commit any sort of crime. The problem is not the 70 million law-abiding gun owners, it is the miniscule minority of CRIMINALS who own guns. Lock them up and gun crime would all but disappear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×