would you let this lady give you dome piece for $50

Mr. Mang

Originally posted by REGULATOR

you guys are pretty fucking horny...take a long look at that bitch....look at her face, look at this ugly tits.....now you can honestly say you would actually want to recieve head from her?!?!?! im baffled....my dick would shrivel up if she started sucking it, and i would probably punch her she looks so weird

son, you don't look at the mantle when you're pokin the fire!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seven six two

you'dhave to lok at that lady the WHOLE TIME

uh, no dude, you're the only one here with your dick on your forehead... the rest of us are seeing the top of her head, checking it out for female pattern baldness...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Shit, I'd do it for free, if I'm allowed to punch the teeth out of her mouth first. Nothin' like a baby-smooth, bloody mouth for suculent slippery sloppy satisfaction. Dude, I just made myself a half-beer, half-coffee beverage, and it tastes like ass nugget soup but shit is getting me madhypeillshizznigglefuckikhlkjthiselephanthas pants on

http://pbskids.org/lions/words/images/pants.gif'>

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Shit, I'd do it for free, if I'm allowed to punch the teeth out of her mouth first. Nothin' like a baby-smooth, bloody mouth for suculent slippery sloppy satisfaction. Dude, I just made myself a half-beer, half-coffee beverage, and it tastes like ass nugget soup but shit is getting me madhypeillshizznigglefuckikhlkjthiselephanthas pants on

http://pbskids.org/lions/words/images/pants.gif'>

what??

no signature beer!

elmamerro???

golf ball through a straw..

almost as good as..

suckin the chrome off a trailer hitch.

whaddaya bet she does anal too?

Archived