NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

page five huh? sheesh, i guess we've fallen off.

whats up arcel, timing? shit, i know what you mean man, i just got through with that shit on my ride, as well as the cam position sensor, new starter etc etc. fuck working on cars, id rather be painting them. speaking of painting, i havent painted shit in months, my grandpa passed away last week, i raided his basement and found some ooooooooooooold cans of spray, and i emphasize the old again. anyways, peace the fuck out owls, off to work.

yo what's up. i guess to figure out which wire from the distributor goes to which cylinder, would be to take all the plugs out, and the one that fires at a given moment goes in the cylinder that's at top dead center. it seems like that would be hard if the engine is turning fast. i don't know what a timing light is, but would one help? i'm doing the same old shit pretty much, with the exception of more skating.

sick flicks Arcel......what upski Intangi?....I'll get my camera from you when you get back and then I'm off to Seattle I think.....my court shit will be done tomorrow and no one is around really.....it's pretty fuckin' boring...I think Z is back out at Geiger....and that sucks....saw Ags about a week ago but other than that.....same shit,different day.....see ya when you get back.peace.....C.

Worst summer ever.fuck.

hahaha, nice. the other day there was a large skunk and two or three small ones in my back yard eating dog food, one of the small ones got left behind in the dog house and was sort of stomping its feet and jumping forward, like it was trying to be hardt. the dog did not bite it, i have less respect for him because of that.

thats quite understandable. id lose respect for a dog too. the skunk i smashed got all stiff legged and its tail was all up and waving around, it made a funny noise just before the shovel came down, crushing his skull. it was great. theres a possum that lives in the barn infront of my house, i tryed to charge him rent, but he doesnt seem to care. i named him dave. although while walking to the gastation on the corner i saw a dead possum in the road, and come to think of it, i havent seen dave in quite awhile. it'd be cool if he was dead. he stunk.

• 4 weeks later...