NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hang in there iquit. you can make it.

whats up fuckers? how is everyone tonight? i saw club dread (by the makers of super troopers) and it has most of the cast from super troopers. it was some funny shit. its supposed to be a horror, but a horror as in "scary movie" horror. funny shit. i recomend it. how is everyone tonight. when, you should get googles, like huge ones, like the ones basketball players that need glasses wear. that would look awsome.......or maybe im wrong.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

I just watched startsky and hutch with tt boy and his lady...shit was good

looks hysterical. they got it on bootleg here but so soon means it's garbage quality straight jacked from the theater. i'll wait patiently.

speaking of this. i'm helping my girl learn how to speak english, with extra emphasis on snoop dogg-ese. last night she told me she wanted to sizzex. atta girl.

i dont like stiller or owens. so i probably wont see that. the only movie(s) ive liked of stillers was duplex, and meet the parents. and even those are pushing it. still havent found a movies that owens is in that ive liked. fucker has a big nose like what. you think with all his $$$$$$$$ he'd get that fixed. or maybe its just part of his persona. i cant stand the way he talks either. something about him just kreeps me out.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

farley before he died, martin lawrence, dave chappelle, rob schnieder, david spade is ok i guess, there are a couple more i know it, but i cant think of em.

martin gets on my nerves a little, and i've heard he's an unbelievable asshole, so that ruins him for me a little.

rob shneider? meh.

spade was great with farley but not much on his own.

so E-40 is giving evening magazine (a 'yo, this is what's hot for you hip and/or fancy-rich people' in the bay area show) a tour of his house in just a minute... i am totally looking forward to the preppy and white as shit (even though the girl is asian) hosts trying to figure out what the hell E's saying...

jager and coke is what my ex used to drink all the time... i dunno if i ever mentioned that in here... and E-40 is one of the G-est Gs to ever be G...

he's the inventer of many a word used in hip hop today...

He was born (Earl Stevens), but the rapper known as (E-40) has used various stage identities throughout his career. Also known as (E-40 Fonzarelli) and (40 Water), this man of the large girth and huge following began his career in 1988 selling self-made, self-pressed CD's and tapes from the trunk of his car. This continued for nearly five years as (E-40) worked multiple jobs -- managing his family-operated clothing store, running the hydro-blaster machine at a Vallejo oil refinery -- and formed his own label, (Sick Wid It), on which The Federal, his first full-length recording, was released. In 1993, he appeared on Spice 1's 187 He Wrote. By 1994, (E-40) was signed to Jive Records, guest starring on various recordings and releasing a string of albums, including In A Major Way in 1995, Hall of Game in 1996 (which included rappers Too $hort, B-Legit and Celly Cel), and Element of Surprise, a two disc effort, in 1998. In late 1999, E-40 released Charlie Hustle--The Blueprint of a Self-Made Millionaire and Charlie Hustle--The Movie, a companion documentary based on his life. Loyalty and Betrayal followed a year later. ~ Roxanne Blanford, All Music Guide

i can't find his website... but it's out there somewhere...