Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
footsoldier

who wants to partake in a battle of a different sort?

alright, i know alot of you are going to call me crazy...but ive given up jerking off to see if i could make it a month. i want to see what it does to me, its kinda an experiment...i always used to be like "theres no reason to give it up, its there, enjoy" and i still agree with that but ive just got nothin better to do and i like testing myself....now the question, does anyone else want in on this? i think if im in competition with someone else than ill stick with it better.. it should be noted that this is masturbating only, its different if its with a girl. COME ONE, COME ALL IF YA WANNA BRAWL.

well thats no fair....i have no girl....and if you do you could just have her jerk it for you all the time...and of curse you'd win...

ya see what winter does!! i should be out skating..or a stupid cook out...or painting...instead i'm sitting here talking about jerking off....someone shoot me....

I have dance classes with scores of extraordinary women and if I don;t take care of myself somebody might lose an eye.

(It would be me. I would be pummeled in the face and head once they noticed my sea captain proudly leaning from the bowsprit.)

When the cops chased me down 3 months ago, they asked me if I was on the track team. I laughed. I'm fat. They're fatter, though. I think I'll train to run marathons and if i ever get seen I'll just run over to the next county. Seriously. I outran 3 cars of cops until my legs gave out. I was missing a silver dollar sized (diameter and depth) piece of skin from the ball of my foot from a blister taht just popped the night before, or else I'm sure I woulda got away. Oh yeah, there was that whole pepper spray thing, too.

Totally off topic, except the blister popped in african dance class when I was flexing my "I AM MAN" masculine stomp step for the aforementioned extraordinary women.

blah blah blah...

--------------------

Trackstar

Originally posted by Trackstar

I have dance classes with scores of extraordinary women and if I don;t take care of myself somebody might lose an eye.

(It would be me. I would be pummeled in the face and head once they noticed my sea captain proudly leaning from the bowsprit.)

When the cops chased me down 3 months ago, they asked me if I was on the track team. I laughed. I'm fat. They're fatter, though. I think I'll train to run marathons and if i ever get seen I'll just run over to the next county. Seriously. I outran 3 cars of cops until my legs gave out. I was missing a silver dollar sized (diameter and depth) piece of skin from the ball of my foot from a blister taht just popped the night before, or else I'm sure I woulda got away. Oh yeah, there was that whole pepper spray thing, too.

Totally off topic, except the blister popped in african dance class when I was flexing my "I AM MAN" masculine stomp step for the aforementioned extraordinary women.

blah blah blah...

--------------------

Trackstar

um..ok..

I tried once, I failed miserably and promised myself I'd never do anything like that again. You should have seen me, I was like a heroin addict who hadn't had a fix in days.......

bleh, ive gone a week, no big deal, once you get about that far you start to have less urges. No i dont feel like trying, there is nothing special about it. Yeah im going to have to go another week this spring break, family road trip.

im in too. it helps me concentrate better on other things when im out of the habit.

Originally posted by alkaline

"I'm out!"

*Slapps money down on Jerry's table*

Hahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhaaaaaahahahahhaaaaa...... hahaha... ha.... aww yeah.

Guest euthana5ia

if you need help drink a hwole lot of water constantly it will decrease sexual desire...but unless you want to test yourself under normal conidtions dont do that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this